New NSX owner

I agree his address and name should be edited out he is just a kid.

the rest of it stays though. I am all for bringing a TROLL if that is what this is but all that personal info should be taken out that would be the right thing to do.

to give the OP some credit he is taking this beating very well.

I remember a thread where we were bashing the Automatic NSX and this guy was like f-k prime I dont wanna be part of this stupid gay forum any more.
that guy didnt take the beating very well LOL.

can anyone quote that from that thread its so funny.

if you get this 40 mile NSX I will send you something for you new NSX.
not a Super Charger LOL but something for your NSX worth its weight in gold.

Im not really mad or anything. I just dont like my home address on a forum as I wouldnt post it myself. I understand ALOT of you believe that I am trolling on about this. Im not trying to be a ass about this or a lier. I just simply dont have any proof of this 40 mile NSX besides word of mouth. I do wish that I could prove everybody wrong and accept your generous gifts but the NSX will never enter the states. I am however thinking of accepting a offer for a red NSX here on the forums from another member which I will cherish as it will be in my hands.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but you need to learn how to spell LIAR correctly before you get into Harvard or Princeton. Thank you. Good luck with your NSX.

My verdict:

troll_web_185.jpg

lmao again for the damn troll.

Anyone read his twitter page? Full of B.S. as expected...

http://twitter.com/#!/yeaimhelladope

Tells the world he's got the NSX, Ferrari 575 by 21 is the next goal...better warn the Ferrari forums.

Here's some gems:

The Camera Guy
@YeaImHellaDope The Camera Guy
04 NSX 1 of 3 RHD NSX in the USA.
5 Sep via web

The Camera Guy
"You don't go car shopping and end up with an NSX. You go NSX shopping and end up with an ear to ear smile."
5 Sep via web

@uhhangel So the person giving me the car knows this like my favorite car in the world and i always wanted one so they bought me one.
5 Sep via web

I gave up after about 2 minutes of reading his twitter posts.
kids really tweet that stuff. I wouldnt want a record of anything I think it could be admissable in court.

1 of 3 in the USA? where did he get that number from?

if its all true then it should say 3 of 3 impounded in the USA and sitting at US customs storage lot LOL

Anyone read his twitter page? Full of B.S. as expected...

http://twitter.com/#!/yeaimhelladope

Tells the world he's got the NSX, Ferrari 575 by 21 is the next goal...better warn the Ferrari forums.

Here's some gems:

The Camera Guy
04 NSX 1 of 3 RHD NSX in the USA.
5 Sep via web

The Camera Guy
"You don't go car shopping and end up with an NSX. You go NSX shopping and end up with an ear to ear smile."
5 Sep via web

@uhhangel So the person giving me the car knows this like my favorite car in the world and i always wanted one so they bought me one.
5 Sep via web

As im sure you are aware that in the thread earlier it was a post about a another RHD NSX which turned out to be a LHD NSX converted to a RHD. Which led me to believe that if I successfully imported a Honda NSX into the states that it would be only 1 of 3. As I know of another member who is currently battling the state for their NSX which was also posted earlier in this thread.

Quote of the NSX reference is from another members signature which I thought was a good quote, Therefore I quoted it on my twitter.

Wow, you men are brutal! I think this whole thread should be removed...wow! :eek:

No Ma'm, with all due respect to your thoughts.
This juvenile hoser brought it all on himself, and promptly got owned.

Even after being exposed, he would/will not quit. Just today, he was "wandering" (sic) in another post.

Even after being exposed, he would/will not quit. Just today, he was "wandering" (sic) in another post.

If you feel that way then fine. I honestly believe its jealousy that has been displayed on this forum. Jealousy that someone so young is being given a car with such a high statue. If somebody knew the situation I was going through then this thread would look dumb. But it is fine none the less. Im not stressing about it.

and he's drawing you all in to play the game with him.....if you guys would stop playing with him...the game may no longer be any fun, he's just a child. You all are grown men...:rolleyes:

and he's drawing you all in to play the game with him.....if you guys would stop playing with him...the game may no longer be any fun, he's just a child. You all are grown men...:rolleyes:

Exactly and that's why a) we've stopped and b) I've offered him some help here:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152678

Perhaps he'll learn a lesson that the internet is a powerful tool and just like my mom always told me "if you lie someone will always catch you out"...

:smile:

I finally decided to read this thread, after being told about it 3 different times, by 3 different people.
The first of which I consider a good friend and highly respected NSX owner. The latter two were NSX Prime members I have never actually met in person.
Which is one reason I really like this forum. For the tight-knit community that looks out for its own, but also is here to help those who ask for it.

Now let me say some things before I actually comment on this thread.
-I am not new to the internet or forums, and thanks to the internet and forums I have made friends for life. (I have even been questioned by my friends and family for having "online" friends, but any of my in-person friends that have met some of my "online" friends withdraw reservations afterwards.)
-When I first joined here, I admit I acted a bit like a newbie. I got some interesting advice about the car I wanted to buy, which I guess was reasonable considering the situation that I had presented (including advice from members that have posted in this current thread). But regardless of any of that, I have yet to meet a Prime member in person that has not welcomed me with open-arms and the utmost respect, which I am truly thankful for. And on top of that, any Prime member to have seen the car that I bought has had nothing but positive things to say.

Now, on to the topic at hand.
-This was a pretty harsh read.
-It brings to mind a picture of a Special Olympics athlete winning that I have seen before.
-I don't believe 04HondaNSX/Leonard is a troll.
-I have invited him to ride with me at a future NSX meet being organized in Atlanta. http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152595
-If I am wrong, so be it.

Back