NBA Playoff thread

Ok dave you had plenty of time to hide your face.....time to show up and pony up.

:cool:

Lakers Rock!, Celtics Suck! Ediddynsx is my daddy!

Allright losers.... between being busy at work and not even wanting to check this thread.... I needed some greiving time... azzholes... :biggrin:

You all got lucky with Perk being down. He is our main rebounder. No rebounds no fast breaks. No fast breaks, no offense. Look at the scores. Anyway.... congrats to the winners. I won't be a sore loser.

racerxjling PM me so I can send you your $100.

I will post very little for the next 30 days with this embarassing signature hanging off my ass so don't ask me questions or get me riled up. NEXT YEAR YOU ALL GOING DOWN!!!!

Last edited:
Meh, I'm tired of the "we didn't have Perk" whine. Yeah, and if my Aunt had a weewee, she'd be my Uncle.

We didn't have a healthy Bynum all postseason. Kobe was in various states of injury all season. Blah blah blah.

The Lakers won the championship fair and square. And did it with guts, grit, and perserverance.

Allright losers.... between being busy at work and not even wanting to check this thread.... I needed some greiving time... azzholes... :biggrin:

You all got lucky with Perk being down. He is our main rebounder. No rebounds no fast breaks. No fast breaks, no offense. Look at the scores. Anyway.... congrats to the winners. I won't be a sore loser.

racerxjling PM me so I can send you your $100.

I will post very little for the next 30 days with this embarassing signature hanging off my ass so don't ask me questions or get me riled up. NEXT YEAR YOU ALL GOING DOWN!!!!

hehehehehehehee :biggrin:

You're a good sport dave, but you still must post regularly ;) we love reading your posts.....especially now. =)

wooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The parade was ridiculous!

Dave, who's your daddy? ahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!!

=D

Man we have a lot of cuties doing our news

cher calvin, sharon tay, maria quiban, all yum yum

Last edited:
Sorry, I was in the shower... did somebody win something?

Yes the city of Los Angeles that has a basketball team won their 16th championship.....you know the team that plays once in vegas in the pre-season over there for the city without a team. =p

I would say Hawaii and Vegas are kind of adopted by LA since we play there.

;)

woot!woot!

Okay, here's the real single:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DxEesJHDsms&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DxEesJHDsms&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Better stick to basketball. :tongue:

Okay, here's the real single:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DxEesJHDsms&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DxEesJHDsms&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Better stick to basketball. :tongue:

actually not that bad....The best one I've heard from all the other atletes turn rapper yet...I'm sure he didn't write that though...

31284_400874219897_163788159897_4061958_3384147_n.jpg

:biggrin:

I can see dave just cursing as he typed out his new signature.....:tongue:

We love you dave man :biggrin: in a non-homo way of course. :cool:

And we were without Bynum for second halves the whole series. Rasheed was huge for Boston so it worked out for u guys anyhow.

And we were without Bynum for second halves the whole series. Rasheed was huge for Boston so it worked out for u guys anyhow.

We were so close.... so close... beat cleveland, beat orlando, took LA to 7, lost by 4. Our team is old, we won't be the same for a few years minimum. Would have been nice for the old guys to get another. Doc was in tears. For his players who he said he was in love with. Not for losing. For Rasheed who he said "left everything on the floor despite severe back pain" and will never play again. We have all sorts of cap and contract issues now. This was a final push to get one and we just fell short. As much as I would like a meet next year, the celts probably will not make it. LA probably will.

The person I like the most on the Celtics is the coach. He won't be back either.

Last edited:
I think the celtics can make another run if they take care of their injuries and keep most of the players together. I think wallace should have played a better pf/c role than just stand outside and shoot 3's. I think he got away of what made him a great overall player, but since you said he had severe back pain then that would explain the just standing around and shooting 3's kind of.

You guys got pierce, rondo, perkins, garnett, baby, and if allen and wallace goes at least you can still add to a good nucleus. So don't count boston out so fast.....big thing if the coach stays or leaves.....

and theres so many good free agents and a lot of unknowns in the upcoming draft that could be the next kobe, garnett, pierce.

Regardless it was a great series and no matter what people say theres a lot of respect for boston. I mean besides the Lakers they won the most championships out there.

Hopefully there will be more Lakers vs Celtics a few more times before Kobe and Paul retires.

Remember the Celts got theirs against us in 08.....this time we got ours....now its even.

Just waiting on Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and the Police Chief of Boston to come over and pay their dues. :smile:

Dave

You are a good sport. I also believe Boston still has a good chance next year. Man, lots of good free agents up for grabs.... Dirk, Bosh, LeBron to name a few. If Rondo works on his free throws and midrange jump shot that would make a huge difference. Pierce will likely stay.

Great series...we have to 3 peat though!!! :biggrin:

Jeff

So whats up guys :smile:

Dave I see you! :wink:

If you're posting merely to bump this thread, ediddy...I wholeheartedly approve. :) FWIW, my lakes championship gear should be here next week.

I hear the lakes are thinking about Steve Blake or Raja Bell to take the starting PG position. That'd be nice to have Fish be the backup. Keeps his legs from being worn out.

Whats up ponyboy! Mr. aka bad ass stroker motor! woot!woot! :biggrin:

Yeah I'am just giving dave some crap for purposely not posting on Prime, since he is trying to avoid posting for the next month. =p

It would be amazing if the Lakers can pick up better players to compliment the team for sure........OKC is also an awesome team! Kevin Durant man what a talent!

By the way more videos of your car in action please.....I want to hear the motor!

=D

Last edited:
Got my lakers championship gear yesterday and guess what'll be worn on "Casual Friday?"

Oh, and I'll be taking more vids but after the ITBs are in. Should be done in a few months. ;)

Back