NASCAR + Road Course = Crash Fest Photos

Oh really? Where on an oval track to you attempt to outbreak your opponent, for an example?
How about entering the corner :rolleyes: ?

Yeah, whoever can drive fast while managing their outside tires the best wins, what does that have to do with the traction control issue?
Sometimes :biggrin: . I wasn't responding to your TC comment. That was in response to "They start at nearly top speed and stay there until the race is over."

It would look like a normal NASCAR road race (see pictures above). The opposing argument is that NASCAR cars are harder to drive than Formula 1 cars, right? And this is because NASCAR cars are inferior vehicles, so the argument is that it takes more skill to drive a NASCAR fast than it does an F1 car, right? I would buy that argument if it were on a level playing field. However from a relative standpoint, I maintain that it is much harder to drive an F1 car at a competitive race pace respective to its race series, than it is to drive a NASCAR car at a competitive race pace respective to its series.
No, that's not my argument. I don't think i ever said F1 was easier to drive or that NASCAR drivers are better.

Listen, no one is saying NASCAR drivers have no talent. It seems elementary to me that it takes more to drive the highest performance race cars on the planet than it does to drive a car with a lower performance plateau.
That's what i was hearing. It doesn't necessarily take more talent to drive a more technically advanced car. Things like shifting, over steering under power and running on tires that fall off considerably after a half fuel run are just a few things that NASCAR drivers have to be concerned with that really have no effect on F1 drivers because of the advanced design of their cars. I know they shift but it's pretty much just (light>push button). Nascar drivers also have what the crew gives them. They can't just adjust the car to their liking while driving.

It may take more talent to drive one over the other, but i couldn't tell you which.

Just another point on something mentioned before. If you think NASCAR is driver vs. driver and there is no machine element, you are deluding yourself. Why don't they just mandate standard suspension settings, tire pressures, steering ratios, etc. then, and make every car and its setup exactly alike, and then find out who the best driver is?
Because NASCAR is not driver vs. driver.

Nascar is Driver and crew and team vs. Driver and crew and team

A driver in NASCAR has to have a good crew and team otherwise they won't be a consistent winning driver.

Yes, of course use conditions which never exist in NASCAR to "prove" your point :rolleyes: . Let's see NASCAR drivers attempt to race on a road course in pouring rain. And notice how you had to go back a few years to even get footage of an F1 pile up. In almost every other race there is a pile up of some kind in NASCAR.

Hehe, thats the only one that came to mind. Well seems like there was one at Monaco where only 3 cars finished the race :confused: .

There has been talk of using rain tires on the road courses for a few years now. Goodyear makes some rain tires for NASCAR that have been tested. The Bush series and the Craftsman truck series have both tested them.
Stock Car Racing

I never said one was easier than the other either. I just think it's ignorant to play down the talents of Nascar drivers all the time. I don't think F1 drivers are more "skilled" than the others. It's just different. I also said I think you could plop Nascar Drivers into F1 cars and I think you'd have a race. Yes it maybe a second or two off the normal speeds at first until they got used to things, but I think they could manage. Because all they have to do is FOLLOW EACH OTHER around the road course. I'm saying if you plopped F1 drivers into stock cars, and let them all run 3 wide out of the tri-oval at Daytona they would wet themselves. :biggrin:

P.S. Nobody here is going to convince me that F1 drivers have more talent than Nascar drivers because of the type of cars they drive or the elitist atmosphere of F1. I think if F1 drivers are the best drivers in the world, then they certainly don't need Traction Control, Launch control and anti-lock brakes. See... that's where the "skill" comes in. Your right foot is supposed to be your traction control and your anti-lock brakes. How many F1 cars ever stall coming out of the pits? None? Hmm... I guess that's because there is a button they can press to get the cars rolling. Nascar could do that.... but then that would take away from the drama of a pit-stop.

I never said one was easier than the other either. I just think it's ignorant to play down the talents of Nascar drivers all the time. I don't think F1 drivers are more "skilled" than the others. It's just different. I also said I think you could plop Nascar Drivers into F1 cars and I think you'd have a race. Yes it maybe a second or two off the normal speeds at first until they got used to things, but I think they could manage. Because all they have to do is FOLLOW EACH OTHER around the road course. I'm saying if you plopped F1 drivers into stock cars, and let them all run 3 wide out of the tri-oval at Daytona they would wet themselves. :biggrin:

P.S. Nobody here is going to convince me that F1 drivers have more talent than Nascar drivers because of the type of cars they drive or the elitist atmosphere of F1. I think if F1 drivers are the best drivers in the world, then they certainly don't need Traction Control, Launch control and anti-lock brakes. See... that's where the "skill" comes in. Your right foot is supposed to be your traction control and your anti-lock brakes. How many F1 cars ever stall coming out of the pits? None? Hmm... I guess that's because there is a button they can press to get the cars rolling. Nascar could do that.... but then that would take away from the drama of a pit-stop.

Wow, talk about ignorant. And you were berating me for not knowing anything about NASCAR. You seem to think that there is no clutch in an F1 car or something, as if it were the same as an automatic with paddle shifters you can get on a Honda Fit. :rolleyes: The clutch indeed needs to be engaged, which is why there are 4 buttons on the back of an F1 steering wheel (Two for gears and two for clutch engagement). F1 cars rarely, not never, stall out of the pits because the drivers are good at driving their cars at all speeds. It happens more often during the standing start at the beginning of the race, however. Also, anti-lock brakes are not allowed in F1, nor are even power brakes, so do your research if you want to have a constructive discussion. Have you ever even seen an F1 race? Drivers lock up under braking all the time! Launch control is banned as well. Sheesh...just because it looks effortless from the stands or the TV doesn't mean it actually is, my friend. That's where the skill comes in, making it look easy.

As for the traction control, to quote myself:
Myopicpaideia said:
F1 has only very recently had traction control. For the vast majority of its history it hasn't been there, and it is going away again next year.

As to your 3 wide scenario, I'd like to see your NASCAR drivers go three wide through the streets of Monaco. I'm sure that's feasible. :rolleyes: I'm sure F1 drivers would have no trouble going 3 wide with the expansive room afforded them on a big wide open oval track. That's apples to oranges, man, let's make some decent comparisons here, if there are even any to make.

F1 is also driver and crew and team vs. driver and crew and team. It's just that in F1 the team also includes mechanical and electrical engineers and aerodynamicists that also need to be top notch. A comment was made that implied that an F1 team didn't need to have a fantastic crew and team to be competitive, or that is somehow wasn't as important in F1. That seems to be a very misguided comment. If anything, these elements are more important in a non-spec series such as F1.

The basic gist of the arguments I'm hearing now is that F1 cars drive themselves, there is no passing, and drafting and sling-shot passing on the straights and running three wide on an oval track at very high speed are more daunting tasks than braking from 200 mph to 40mph in less than 3 seconds into a 180 degree hairpin while at the same time trying pass the other guy outside of the optimal racing line, all without the aid of traction control for the majority of the series' history, and will be the case again next year

I don't think the politics and elitism you speak of come into the discussion of driver talent pool. And I reiterate that I am not here to say NASCAR drivers have no talent...but wouldn't you think, with all the money in F1 that if they were good enough to be there, they would be pushing to get a seat?

We can talk about the costs of entering into the different series, and to actually be competitive in the different series, and how elitism goes into it because of these costs of entry and whatnot, but that just seems to be a hollow argument. Of course it costs more to run a competitive F1 team than a competitive NASCAR team. There is constant R&D going on, because the cars are always being developed.

But, that doesn't follow with our discussion about an average NASCAR driver and an average F1 driver. And I also understand that the raw, unrefined, and visceral nature of NASCAR is very appealing to a lot of people. It is marketed that way and targeted towards the sort of people and demographic that gravitate to that. I appreciate that style of entertainment is attractive to lots of people.

It's just that none of the points made here trying to downplay F1 drivers' talents are true. Contrary to your apparent beliefs, traction control only works under power, it is not allowed to do any braking for the driver (as it does in the street car derivative of this technology), and can do nothing for you if you go into a turn too hot. The only thing traction control does in F1 really is allow you to get out of a turn faster by modulating the power to the rear wheels on exit. You can say it is boring because there is not enough passing for you, or your 3 wide rubbin's racing and that is fine as your opinion. You're welcome to it as it is your right as a human being. It just seems that you all are not open to the idea that there are some racing series that require more from drivers than others. You may hate F1 for its elitist culture or the fact that there are no Americans in the series, or whatever it is, but man, to say it is just as hard or harder to drive a car on high banked oval tracks than to drive one on opposite camber, changing elevation, hairpin and chicane filled road courses just doesn't seem to be a logical thought process. More like close-minded fanaticism... I don't know...

Hehe, thats the only one that came to mind. Well seems like there was one at Monaco where only 3 cars finished the race :confused: .

There has been talk of using rain tires on the road courses for a few years now. Goodyear makes some rain tires for NASCAR that have been tested. The Bush series and the Craftsman truck series have both tested them.
Stock Car Racing

You may be thinking the USGP three years ago where there was a tire failure by michelin that caused all but the teams using bridgestone tires to drop from the race. That was a tire manufacturer debacle and not a crash or pile up.

However, I think it would be excellent for the series if they were to implement rain setups on their cars. Everyone else does it!

That's fine man. Keep rambling on about F1. The reason it's not in HD is because NOBODY WATCHES IT! I'll keep watching racing where the driver makes the difference and not the car manufactuer. I'll keep watching racing where I have NO CLUE who is going to win the next race based on team or qualifying position, where cars take off out of the pits with your left foot and not buttons on the back of the steering wheel. And yes, F1 only RECENTLY received traction control. Who cares? The point is they still have it! And it's BOGUS! You are turning the nuances of driving a high powered, low weight car over to computers and out of the drivers hands. And what's up with the "Let's see nascar drivers go 3 wide through the streets of Monaco" comment? Let's see F1 drivers do it! I'm sick of watching a parade. Somebody pass somebody else for gods sake. If you are so into automotive technology that you get a chub just hearing an engine turn 16,000 rpm's than awesome. F1 is for you. If you want to see a guy split the middle of 2 other drivers at 200 mph with just inches on each side of him, maybe get bumped a little and have to control a little slide or shimmy all on his own without the need for computers, watch Nascar.

You may be thinking the USGP three years ago where there was a tire failure by michelin that caused all but the teams using bridgestone tires to drop from the race.QUOTE]

Just another reason why F1 is insane. Who in the hell quits a race because they don't like their tire compound? You know how many times Nascar drivers bitch about the tires Goodyear brought to the track? What do they do? They adjust for it. They deal with it and drive on. They adapt. That's what a race team and race car driver does. They don't cry and QUIT THE FRIGGING RACE! Talk about a sport that cares NOTHING about their fans! I guess the onboard computers couldn't set the car up for those tires that day. :rolleyes:

That's fine man. Keep rambling on about F1. The reason it's not in HD is because NOBODY WATCHES IT! I'll keep watching racing where the driver makes the difference and not the car manufactuer. I'll keep watching racing where I have NO CLUE who is going to win the next race based on team or qualifying position, where cars take off out of the pits with your left foot and not buttons on the back of the steering wheel. And yes, F1 only RECENTLY received traction control. Who cares? The point is they still have it! And it's BOGUS! You are turning the nuances of driving a high powered, low weight car over to computers and out of the drivers hands. And what's up with the "Let's see nascar drivers go 3 wide through the streets of Monaco" comment? Let's see F1 drivers do it! I'm sick of watching a parade. Somebody pass somebody else for gods sake. If you are so into automotive technology that you get a chub just hearing an engine turn 16,000 rpm's than awesome. F1 is for you. If you want to see a guy split the middle of 2 other drivers at 200 mph with just inches on each side of him, maybe get bumped a little and have to control a little slide or shimmy all on his own without the need for computers, watch Nascar.

Do you even track your car? Let's see how easy it is...you have TCS on your NSX too...I suppose that makes it useless to even take to the track since it will be too easy. Or do you turn yours off (as you should)? It's funny how I just refuted every one of your unfounded, unresearched, and ignorant "computers drive the car" comments, so you ignore it and just say it again. Keep convincing yourself that's the case to make youself feel better. 90% of the computer tech. in an F1 car is for data gathering and telemetry.

As to the tire issue at the USGP a couple years ago, Michelin basically ordered the teams not to race because their tire actually failed safety tests. Everyone complains about tire compounds in every race series there ever was, and they still race. This was an entirely different issue, which I'm sure you do understand deep down, but still wanted to use it to attempt to further you baseless arguments. If you want to imply weak driving skills based on that, why not talk about a simple rain shower shutting down an entire race in NASCAR? What about all of those fans that miss out just because of a little weather??? I guess NASCAR doesn't care about its fans either...:rolleyes: you do seem to be pretty bitter about this though. Note that this is a unique event in F1 history, and not a recurring instance like a rain out. Maybe you think the world consists only of the United States, eh? Which brings me to my next point...

Nobody watches F1? Just like nobody watches soccer, right? I guess the rest of the entire world is wrong and we in America know something everyone else doesn't.

Also, what's the difference between engaging a clutch with your finger and engaging it with your left foot? I guess since its different it must be either extremely high tech and automatic, or its just stupid. Yup, good one.

Oh, and it's 19,000 RPM's, not 16,000, and what are you saying, you don't appreciate the noise your NSX makes at 8,500 RPM?

Man, just because you hold a grudge against F1 doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to give credit where credit is due. I acknowledge that NASCAR is more exciting in the sense of, "Give me action and give me it now!" It's the same with all American sport, outside of baseball, which makes up for it by being the most media friendly sport of all time.

It's obvious from your posts that you are defensive about this issue to the point of ignoring and addressing the shortcomings of your commentary, so really there is no point in going forward.

It's not like I don't watch NASCAR myself you know (Though usually on the road courses as I stated before), in fact I would be going to the NASCAR race here next week if I weren't on the track myself!

Do you even track your car? Let's see how easy it is...you have TCS on your NSX too...I suppose that makes it useless to even take to the track since it will be too easy. Or do you turn yours off (as you should)? It's funny how I just refuted every one of your unfounded, unresearched, and ignorant "computers drive the car" comments, so you ignore it and just say it again. Keep convincing yourself that's the case to make youself feel better. 90% of the computer tech. in an F1 car is for data gathering and telemetry.

As to the tire issue at the USGP a couple years ago, Michelin basically ordered the teams not to race because their tire actually failed safety tests. Everyone complains about tire compounds in every race series there ever was, and they still race. This was an entirely different issue, which I'm sure you do understand deep down, but still wanted to use it to attempt to further you baseless arguments. If you want to imply weak driving skills based on that, why not talk about a simple rain shower shutting down an entire race in NASCAR? What about all of those fans that miss out just because of a little weather??? I guess NASCAR doesn't care about its fans either...:rolleyes: you do seem to be pretty bitter about this though. Note that this is a unique event in F1 history, and not a recurring instance like a rain out. Maybe you think the world consists only of the United States, eh? Which brings me to my next point...

Nobody watches F1? Just like nobody watches soccer, right? I guess the rest of the entire world is wrong and we in America know something everyone else doesn't.

Also, what's the difference between engaging a clutch with your finger and engaging it with your left foot? I guess since its different it must be either extremely high tech and automatic, or its just stupid. Yup, good one.

Oh, and it's 19,000 RPM's, not 16,000, and what are you saying, you don't appreciate the noise your NSX makes at 8,500 RPM?

Man, just because you hold a grudge against F1 doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to give credit where credit is due. I acknowledge that NASCAR is more exciting in the sense of, "Give me action and give me it now!" It's the same with all American sport, outside of baseball, which makes up for it by being the most media friendly sport of all time.

It's obvious from your posts that you are defensive about this issue to the point of ignoring and addressing the shortcomings of your commentary, so really there is no point in going forward.

It's not like I don't watch NASCAR myself you know (Though usually on the road courses as I stated before), in fact I would be going to the NASCAR race here next week if I weren't on the track myself!

HOLY CRAP MYOPIC! How much time do you have to keep writing this $hit? Giving no credit to F1? Do I even track my car or appreciate the RPM's my own car turns? What the hell does that have to do with F1 being boring? It's obvious you feel threatened by the whole Nascar discussion. Stop freaking out. All I said was don't $hit on the driving abilities of Nascar drivers because you ignorantly think that they're form of racing is "easier" than F1. That's it. Go take an immodium.

Modern Nascar is all about marketing.
Think about it..............
I did and it doesn't make sense.

All professional racing series and pro sports in general are heavy into marketing. But that has nothing to do with what happens on the track.

myopicpaideia said:
If you want to imply weak driving skills based on that, why not talk about a simple rain shower shutting down an entire race in NASCAR?
Dude you can't fault the drivers for that when all they have available are slicks :rolleyes: . When the Bush series got to practice with rain tires in Japan they loved it and were progressively getting faster.

The shape of the track allows maximum seating.
Its boring watching cars go around in circles so they sell more beer, T-shirts & food.

As far as this thread goes, those guys just had a bad day.
I am sure their all very good drivers.
My rant has more to do with why the hell our country picked NASCAR
to promote over road racing? I will never understand.

(Next they will be telling me the Moonshiners used to just go in circles)
Or try and put some other Amercana type of spin on it..........
No sir, I am not buying it.

It's probably because the first track they used to run was the beach of daytona Florida, turning back onto a black top road, and then turning back onto the beach again. It made a big oval. Maybe :confused:

I did and it doesn't make sense.

All professional racing series and pro sports in general are heavy into marketing. But that has nothing to do with what happens on the track.

Dude you can't fault the drivers for that when all they have available are slicks :rolleyes: . When the Bush series got to practice with rain tires in Japan they loved it and were progressively getting faster.

Yes, but the reason NASCAR was so successful in marketing in the mass media was because the format is so mass media friendly. Think about it - you have big oval stadiums for maximum seating capacity, which also allows for the current stadium format coverage of the sport that is already in place for football, basketball, hockey, and baseball. You have a form of motorsport where racing incidents are extremely frequent, which does two things. 1)Satiates the extremely short attention span of the average American, and 2) Along with the large amounts of laps and distances traveled, ample opportunity exists for mass media saturation with commercials.

On your second point I totally agree with you. I was trying to point out how alpha's comment about not racing because you didn't like the compound of your tire was silly by returning an equally silly statement. The whole rain thing in NASCAR is really a mystery to me.

Giving no credit to F1? Do I even track my car or appreciate the RPM's my own car turns? What the hell does that have to do with F1 being boring? It's obvious you feel threatened by the whole Nascar discussion. Stop freaking out. All I said was don't $hit on the driving abilities of Nascar drivers because you ignorantly think that they're form of racing is "easier" than F1. That's it. Go take an immodium.

The reason I brought up those things is because the structure of your argument in the discussion has been built on them. Your car turns very high RPM's for a street car, especially of its generation. You said who cares if an F1 car turns 16,000 RPMs, and I'm saying you can't honestly tell me you don't get a smile on your face when you hear your own car run through the full rev range, so how can you ridicule the appeal that has? You are not giving credit to F1, because you appear to want to devalue the driving skills necessary based on arguments that the computers drive the car and the drivers just sit there and push a couple of buttons, steer and mash the gas because the computer will take care of it. This has been your faulty premise from the very start of the discussion. I asked if you track your car at all because you keep calling my agruments ignorant for some reason and I am wondering if you speak from any sort of racing experience at all, even just lapping around, since I obviously am too ignorant to enter into the discussion of what sort of car on what sort of tracks would be easier to drive fast. I've driven both road courses and ovals, and road course are much more demanding in my personal experience. All I have been trying to argue is that F1 cars are harder to drive at their limits than NASCAR cars are to drive at their limits. If I am not mistaken, you orginally freaked out because you mistakenly thought I had the opinion that NASCAR driver's had no talent whatsoever, which I have repeatedly said is NOT the case. I used the phrase 'pure talent', I believe, stating that I thought F1 drivers had to have more of it just based on the driving environment (cars and tracks) I don't think I ever got into a NASCAR vs. F1 slug match until you started throwing baseless unresearched and unfounded comments around. Whenever you or comtec said something I agreed with or was factually correct, I made a point to agree with you both in several posts on this thread. We obviously are not going to convince each other of our points of view. But don't think I am trying to tell you that NASCAR drivers are jokes. If it were easy we'd all be doing it.

The reason I brought up those things is because the structure of your argument in the discussion has been built on them. Your car turns very high RPM's for a street car, especially of its generation. You said who cares if an F1 car turns 16,000 RPMs, and I'm saying you can't honestly tell me you don't get a smile on your face when you hear your own car run through the full rev range, so how can you ridicule the appeal that has? You are not giving credit to F1, because you appear to want to devalue the driving skills necessary based on arguments that the computers drive the car and the drivers just sit there and push a couple of buttons, steer and mash the gas because the computer will take care of it. This has been your faulty premise from the very start of the discussion. I asked if you track your car at all because you keep calling my agruments ignorant for some reason and I am wondering if you speak from any sort of racing experience at all, even just lapping around, since I obviously am too ignorant to enter into the discussion of what sort of car on what sort of tracks would be easier to drive fast. I've driven both road courses and ovals, and road course are much more demanding in my personal experience. All I have been trying to argue is that F1 cars are harder to drive at their limits than NASCAR cars are to drive at their limits. If I am not mistaken, you orginally freaked out because you mistakenly thought I had the opinion that NASCAR driver's had no talent whatsoever, which I have repeatedly said is NOT the case. I used the phrase 'pure talent', I believe, stating that I thought F1 drivers had to have more of it just based on the driving environment (cars and tracks) I don't think I ever got into a NASCAR vs. F1 slug match until you started throwing baseless unresearched and unfounded comments around. Whenever you or comtec said something I agreed with or was factually correct, I made a point to agree with you both in several posts on this thread. We obviously are not going to convince each other of our points of view. But don't think I am trying to tell you that NASCAR drivers are jokes. If it were easy we'd all be doing it.

And I disagree. I do not think that F1 drivers have more "pure talent". And I disagree that you base this on the driving environment of the race series. Am I allowed to do that? Who is the more skilled pilot? The guy piloting the glider in a hurricane, or the guy flying the Fighter jet in the tornado? I'll say the guy in the glider because he has no technology to help him do it. So write another paragraph about "baseless research". WTF!?!? Research? Dude, it's an opinion. GET OVER IT! Watch Italian guys follow each other around the track in their rolling computers. I'll watch guys from Indiana drive between each other an inch apart for 500 miles. Have fun. :biggrin:

baahahahahhaha. Nascar makes me laugh.

My favorite is when Tony Stewart said that Nascar is rigged like wrestling.

And I disagree. I do not think that F1 drivers have more "pure talent". And I disagree that you base this on the driving environment of the race series. Am I allowed to do that? Who is the more skilled pilot? The guy piloting the glider in a hurricane, or the guy flying the Fighter jet in the tornado? I'll say the guy in the glider because he has no technology to help him do it. So write another paragraph about "baseless research". WTF!?!? Research? Dude, it's an opinion. GET OVER IT! Watch Italian guys follow each other around the track in their rolling computers. I'll watch guys from Indiana drive between each other an inch apart for 500 miles. Have fun. :biggrin:

Absolutely. Nobody's saying you can't have your opinion on something or that you shouldn't voice it. It's just that you keep basing that opinion on things that just aren't true, like anti-lock brakes, clutchless transmissions, and brake assisting traction control, for examples. Just admit that you are factually wrong about those things. Right now your opinion is baseless, and thus completely uncredible.

Your total disregard for facts is ridiculous, and reminds me that I'm probably dealing with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww which is probably one reason NASCAR is so popular in this country. Dumbed down and distilled to appeal to the least common denominator.

Absolutely. Nobody's saying you can't have your opinion on something or that you shouldn't voice it. It's just that you keep basing that opinion on things that just aren't true, like anti-lock brakes, clutchless transmissions, and brake assisting traction control, for examples. Just admit that you are factually wrong about those things. Right now your opinion is baseless, and thus completely uncredible.

Your total disregard for facts is ridiculous, and reminds me that I'm probably dealing with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww which is probably one reason NASCAR is so popular in this country. Dumbed down and distilled to appeal to the least common denominator.

Look man. I'm not interested in watching race cars that "assist" the drivers. End of story. What is factually inaccurate about traction control? What is factually inaccurate about brake assist and launch controls? The video of the dumb teen is funny, but again you sound like an a$$ because you think Nascar is popular because you say it's "Dumbed down and distilled to appeal to the least common denominator". You're really playing the red a$$ here. I like how you say my "opinion is baseless", and uncredible? Well first off uncredible isn't a word... so try again. Secondly, It's an opinion. I don't want to watch computers on a track. Maybe Nascar is popular because it's not full of pompous jerks who think Americans like the dumbest and most watered down of things. So far in this thread, all you've done is crap on "what most stupid Americans" like. Football, Nascar and whatever else comes quick and easy. Because Americans don't have patience right? Americans don't appreciate the intricacies of stuff right? SOOOOOOOO sorry that you are just so frigging cosmopolitan, and you have to explain what is good and what is bad to the rest of us uneducated slugs. :rolleyes:

Back