My Yellow's updated pics

Some of my latest mods include Wings West kit, NSX-R front H-Badge, Sparco Steering Wheel w/ NSX-R horn button, Sos Rapid Hub adapter, NSX-R Door sills, Backyard Special door plates and S2000 Antenna

Pictures of Tein S-tech coils and tint job on the way shortly. :biggrin:

Bought 10-01-04
10132s_drivers_side.JPG

10132s_drivers_side_3.JPG

10132s_rear.JPG

10132s_Wings_West_2.JPG

10132s_Wings_West_3.JPG

10132s_rear_2.JPG

10132S2000_Antenna.JPG

10132Sparco_Steering_Wheel_1.JPG

10132NSX-R_Door_Sill_2.JPG

10132NSX-R_Door_Sill_1.JPG

Special thanks to Chris and Seth @ SOS for getting me all these beautiful accessories.

wow, looks VERY NICE :biggrin:

Nice car. How is the fitment of Wings West side skirts? I know that the top side of that side skirt relies on double-sided tape to hold it to the factory rocker panel. What did you do to secure the bottom of the skirt?

FuryNSX said:
My sentiments exactly. The car looks very nice, but would look even better with the rear spats to continue the "line" created by the front spoiler and side skirts.

-Randy

Jose,

Nice with the rebadge project. Good thing you are going with the 02 rear diffuser than the Wings West Spats. What did you do with the OEM steering wheel?

Tan

Meeyatch1 -

Sos sends the door sills out and has the plates engraved for a small fee. They did a great job.

icefire -

The fitment of Wings West side skirts is near perfect. Both double-sided tape and a long screw near the vent was used for installation. The screw tip was painted "Indy yellow" as well :smile:

Tan -

The rebadging in near completion....Sos may be shipping the taillights this Friday. :biggrin: As far as the OEM steering wheel goes, it's sitting in my garage.

HondaArrArrr said:
The rebadging in near completion....Sos may be shipping the taillights this Friday. :biggrin: As far as the OEM steering wheel goes, it's sitting in my garage.

Sweet car! I love yellow!

Don't forget about the tape player flap and the wheel center caps. You need to change those to say HONDA too. :D

--Conrad

H center caps would be great until I had money for some Work wheels :smile: You know where I can get some? or their Honda Part number if available?