• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

MODE4 Carbon Fiber NSX-R Diffusers – $260 SHIPPED!

I wish you guys had one for 91-01 bumpers....

I'm mixed on that.
I do because I would probably have one.
I don't because then there would be SO many more people would be involved than there are now. That would just cause MORE fighting and arguing.:frown:

Well, last I checked, we live in AMERICA and thats capitalism baby.

I'll buy you a beer if I meet up w/ you at an upcoming meet. Maybe at a meet in the Bay this summer. :smile:

Happy Good Friday.

mickeylex has been saying he's going to come over to the bay area for a meet for... Nalesh, how long have you been relocated to Sac? :biggrin:

J

mickeylex has been saying he's going to come over to the bay area for a meet for... , how long have you been relocated to Sac? :biggrin:

J

It's been 15 months since we moved out to "the country" east of Sac. I promise, I'm coming out to at least one meet this summer.

Uh...ok??? Sure, would love to meet you in person and have you "embarrase [sic] me". In fact, I'll treat you to Starbucks right after.

What you need to do is buy him a dictionary or a spell checker.

What you need to do is buy him a dictionary or a spell checker.

U NEED TO GET A LIFE OR CALL ME I LL COME OVER AND PICK UP THE DICTIONARY FROM YOU, YOUR LOCAL I WOULD LOVE TO COME LAUGH AT YOUR FACE...650-888-8074 I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE JUST CALL ME OVER....

Anyway I M Done Having Fun With Yall Lud Wants Me To Be Nice So From Now I Will..

So much for keeping your word...

U NEED TO GET A LIFE OR CALL ME I LL COME OVER AND PICK UP THE DICTIONARY FROM YOU, YOUR LOCAL I WOULD LOVE TO COME LAUGH AT YOUR FACE...650-888-8074 I KNOW HOW TO GET THERE JUST CALL ME OVER....

Some thing about you in need to going to another Primer's house for "some thing." Like show them how your NSX should be the bench mark of all NSXs (a rear ended NSX with Automatic tranny, in line for Prospeed Tunning), or you want to beat them up, or laugh at them, or.... LOL

Do you now there are FREE dictionaries on the Internet? Do a Google search, you'll be shock when some one is actually offering you some thing useful for free. In fact, Google does have a language translator, you may be able to "cut and paste" your so they can properly translate your words so every one can understand. Oops, I'm sorry, some one next to just informed me Google Language Translator does not have Yayish as part of their language.... Sorry, my mistake... My sincere apology.... My bad.... My.....

Vancehu;972071 Do you now there are FREE dictionaries on the Internet? Do a Google search said:
Vance are you still mad about those girls??
I tried to pay them, I tried to tell them what you told me but they said HELL NO I m not getting with Shrek even for a $1000
I told you I told them exactly what you said " That guy Vance is a baller, he has a smoke shop and drives a NSX. Yeah that car that looks like a lambo, he is so $gly because he is so rich he doesnt care how he looks or smells like, trust me you want to take pictures with him and post them on his myspace and give him a kiss he will pay you top dollar$$"

Vance are you still mad about those girls??
I tried to pay them, I tried to tell them "what you told me" but they said HELL NO I m not getting with Shrek even for a $1000

Yes, I'm NOT mad at those girls but you, because you have insuffient self estem by called your self Shrek and offered them money for some thing they wouldn't do for any price. One thing you have to know is, girls in general are pertty savvy, they don't give any body any sympathy points even if they called them self Shrek.

I told you I told them exactly what you said [/B]" That guy Vance is a baller, he has a smoke shop and drives a NSX. Yeah that car that looks like a lambo, he is so $gly because he is so rich he doesnt care how he looks or smells like, trust me you want to take pictures with him and post them on his myspace and give him a kiss he will pay you top dollar$$"

lol, Yay, the only pictures I have seen with you are with GUYS!!!

Making up stories again... That is so Yay!!!

Huh, girls? Do you even know what they are?

You talk as if you're Don Juan or some thing.

Don't hate just because I get surrounded by Beautiful girls. After all, I have some thing they all want:wink:

Yay, stop checking out my myspace page. It's not healthy for people like you.

Here is a good read, you should spend some time with it.
eWorkbook_05.gif

I just figured some thing out. I realize that you often get frustrated by your lack of English Writing skills, you may want to consider taking an ESL class or some thing at a local college. It's cheap, effective, and you get to meet people, which will also help you polish up your people skills - At least give your self an chance to INTERACT with some body!!! Another human being!! it will be good for your mental health.

This way, you don't have to open every post by using phrases such as "Your Gay," " Your funny" or "Your Stupid."!!!

Instead, "Your Gay," it's "You're Gay." Do you see the difference? You're = You are!!! Apply "You're" to all three listed above.

The truly tragic part of this particular post is... My Engrish is nuat berry guud. It's like a Short Bus full of kids making fun of Dawns Syndrome parade because the parade participant can't line up properly...

All right All jokes aside... Yay, you're absolutely correct. According to you, I'm a rich but I'm ugly, and I have to pay girls to have my pictures taken with them.

At least I'm not afraid of showing my face on the Internet. How about you, you have disclosed your self as a scammer, your address and phone number, why not go all the way by post your pictures so we know what you look like?

HOWEVER, don't post your picture if look like this!!! Or any thing like it.

Jabba_the_Hut.jpg

I do like that fact that you're making fun of my car because it looks like a Lambo, and yet, what you don't realize is the fact that you have now make fun of ALL NSXs. If that is not the ultimate insult to this community, I don't know what is... But than again, I'm not trying to build a Automatic NSX, with out the rear end, to 400 HP and brag about it. Than again, you will never accomplish that task. I think the Corvette Community will welcome you:wink:

Last edited:
Anyone else want to keep this childish nonsense going? There's plenty more room on the suspension list.

Act like an adult or go to another website.

Anyone else want to keep this childish nonsense going? There's plenty more room on the suspension list.

Act like an adult or go to another website.
Lud, just lock all these dumb threads. They have long since served their purpose.

Erick

What ever happened to the "compensation" that us early guys were supposed to get?

WHOA, all this drama for a CF diffuser...

ok I'm a newbie so perhaps drama aside you guys can answer a few questions:

1) Does this part require any permanent holes to be drilled?

2) IS this part still for sale and price please shipped to norcal?

thanks
rick

WHOA, all this drama for a CF diffuser...

ok I'm a newbie so perhaps drama aside you guys can answer a few questions:

1) Does this part require any permanent holes to be drilled?

2) IS this part still for sale and price please shipped to norcal?

thanks
rick

Hi rick,

It was pretty easy to install. You do need to drill into it rear valence. Erick can provide you with easy instructions. PM him for availability! I love the diffuser look! now on to the wing and rear lights! :smile:

Last edited:
Back