• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

MODE4 Carbon Fiber NSX-R Diffusers – $260 SHIPPED!

MODE4 has decided to reduce the price of our Carbon Fiber NSX-R diffusers due to unfortunate practices by one of our vendors. Our diffuser is priced low to clear our inventory after which we will no longer be selling these items.

You can now get the diffuser that you have been waiting to purchase for only $260 SHIPPED.

To clarify suggestions that MODE4 was gouging its customers, we can assure you that it was never the case nor the intention.

MODE4 started as a grassroots effort to bring middle ground to the affordability and availability of products to the NSX community. At the time of the launch of the Mode4 diffuser a year ago, we priced the part competitively to other vendors by making the part affordable but with no intention to undercut other manufacturers’ pricing such that it would hurt them. We are a small community with relatively few vendors and we felt that it would be unwise to make decisions that could hamper continued support from the few vendors that we do have. We also priced it in a way that could help in financing continued R&D of products that we hope to bring to market. Case in point is the MODE4 Signature ‘02+ style bumper for pop-up headlights.

In bringing this product to market, our investment included obtaining an OEM NSX-R diffuser, mold creation and actual part production. We also chose to approach the presentation of our parts in a more complete and professional manner by creating easy to follow illustrated instructions and other literature where we incurred costs in graphic design and photography. We are sure that our customers can attest to the professional manner in which our product has been presented. All of these add up to a margin that isn’t as large as some may think.

We state these facts only to clear the air of any questions to our integrity.
***Additionally, as part of this price reduction, all of the early adopters of the MODE4 NSX-R diffuser will be compensated of the price difference. PM me for details.***

Again, we are offering the MODE4 Carbon Fiber NSX-R diffuser at a reduced price of $260 SHIPPED with the intention of clearing out our existing inventory and will no longer be offering this part after the last one has sold. Please contact me to get yours today.

Please PM me or Email @ [email protected]
MODE4 and I thank everyone for their continuing support

pictures below and proud supporting customers
102_6770_copy.jpg

wd1copy_copy.jpg

matt_337.jpg

mode_diffuser_copy.jpg

14_copy.jpg

41_copy.jpg

2_1_copy.jpg

9_1_copy.jpg

Last edited:
As mentioned in another thread, 'Competition is always healthy' :smile: Good for the community. I wonder what'll happen if somebody else started to make the 2002 front bumper for the pop up headlights? :rolleyes:

As mentioned in another thread, 'Competition is always healthy' :smile: Good for the community. I wonder what'll happen if somebody else started to make the 2002 front bumper for the pop up headlights? :rolleyes:

Why not produce them yourself and see what kind of cost is involved? :rolleyes:

This MODE4 diffuser a very high quality part and the fitment is great (and I'm very particular about that.) It only took about 40 minutes to install. I get positive compliments on it all the time.

This photo shows how well the fitment is (notice the snug fit) and how nice the CF weave shows up...

diffuser03_b.jpg

Im guessing this is only for the 2002+ models? Just wondering...:confused:

What about everyone who already paid more than double or triple that price? Stings a bit:frown:

Hey Erick, sucks that people out there do that.. The NSX community isn't that big to begin with, nor vendors that produce new stuff for us. In the long run it will just hurt us all when they stop making new products for us because of shady business practices trying to make 5 bux.

It's good to see all the support people are giving to Erick. He is definitely one of the good guys on prime and one of the most respected. Show your support guys and pick one up! I will be getting mine in a few hours! :smile:

Again it is big of both MODE4 and EVOF575GTC to compensate the previous purchasers as well. If it wasn't for his contribution most of us wouldn't have the goodies we have today on our cars!:smile:

IMO companies like SOS and Dali have been around for awhile in this market for a reason. They understand that this is a unique market with limited amount of cars. In order to survive prices have to be stable. When someone comes in and undercuts everyone else in the long run it will hurt the industry. I have seen it before and thats MY OPINION. Prices for a wing for instance will cost more for the NSX then a wing for a civic. Simple economics... They can sell more civic wings so it's worth producing in high volume.

I agree with Hac that competition is good, I also believe that the reason most people go to certain vendors over the years in this industry and in others because they trust them and they know if anything goes wrong there is customer service and support!

It's good to see all the support people are giving to Erick. He is definitely one of the good guys on prime and one of the most respected. Show your support guys and pick one up! I will be getting mine in a few hours! :smile:

I only know Erick from the monthly meets and here on prime. I try to stay away from him for financial reasons. :wink: :biggrin: Seeing his cars and parts makes me want to spend more. Other than that no complaints here. When my wallet gets brave enough I'll be ordering more stuff from him again. :smile:

Again it is big of both MODE4 and EVOF575GTC to compensate the previous purchasers as well. If it wasn't for his contribution most of us wouldn't have the goodies we have today on our cars!:smile:

I hate when I buy something and later I see it on clearance, but most store won't compensate previous purchasers.

EVOF575GTC has my support.

Payment sent by paypal

Thanks,
Chris

Representing from the Bay Area (I'll try to take better pics soon!)

Back