MARGAHILLS Side Skirt Real or Fake??

kwiknsx said:
[BAre you for real? I think you have been burned, and are taking out you anger on this forum...go have a beer,valium or whatever...I am like most others on this site,I bought an NSX to have fun,go fast,get a few looks,and have one hell of a conversation piece, so chill and just have fun with whatever you do or don't do to your car..take care Brent P.S I think all boobs are OK by me!!!!!
]you must love fake boobs too.:D [/B]

my marga-hill side skirts cost me 98,000 yen new did i get ripped off? ive seen the skirts fitted here in japan to other nsx's the fitment dosent look that bad, especially with yokota front fenders the front part of the skirt fits perfectly.................
ps. if cheap copies were available here in japan i woulda bought 'em!

Fake this and that

kwiknsx said:
you must love fake boobs too.:D

HMMMM... this thread has got me thinking- I have an NSX with stock side skirts but wife has fake boobs (Vegas, ya know). I like em both, but the replicas on the boobs are far better than the originals.

Re: Fake this and that

Vegas Boy said:
HMMMM... this thread has got me thinking- I have an NSX with stock side skirts but wife has fake boobs (Vegas, ya know). I like em both, but the replicas on the boobs are far better than the originals.
don't you wish if your wife had nice natural boobs exactly look the as fake ones? but I don't know about feels, fake ones are kinda hard and won't shake much.

kwiknsx said:
I still think the original is better ! My pride get damage knowing that if I have fake imitation cheep stuff in my NSX. Even
they are cheeper and look the same. FAKE is FAKE. never be the original If Vinny is so good why he could not make his originals ? why had to copy? stole somebody's idea and try to make bucks?

I found out the original Marga HIlls parts are distributed by Phase in Japan and this kits are produced by Phase. distributer for Phase in US are Pass Limit USA and Bozz Performance. cost of original side step is around $1,000 if sold under this price, they are fake.

There are many other sources for the original Marga Hills products, I just bought the front bumper, wide fenders in carbon fiber and did not use either of those companys. I went directly through GT-Rom in Japan. You can also get them from SOS and Cybernation motorsports.

Kwiknsx, I would like to see your car, could you post a pic? You are new to the board, but it seems you have already done some work modding you car. I find it hard to swallow that you bought Vinny's side skirts and threw them away for the Marga Hills. I bought both sets and Vinny's actually do fit better with the stock fender. I will be using the Marga Hills with the wide body fenders, but if I was using the stock front fenders I would stick with Vinny's. BTW, I know some people at Bozz and Pass Limit, who was your rep? validation is credibility.

kwiknsx said:
If you are saying that you cannot get Marga Hills through GT-Rom you are sadly mistaken. I can show you my corresponance with them and my order privately. I already have many pieces from them. Once again, do you even have an NSX or are you just a 13 yr old troll with nothing better to do?

SNDSOUL said:
If you are saying that you cannot get Marga Hills through GT-Rom you are sadly mistaken. I can show you my corresponance with them and my order privately. I already have many pieces from them. Once again, do you even have an NSX or are you just a 13 yr old troll with nothing better to do? [/QUOTE
I have just finished talking with Pass Limit . He knows a lot about what going on in Japan. He told me thing what I know. Unless your deal with GT- rom was a few years ago. He does not recall you who you are, please call him and find out.

I went on www.gt-rom.net and I it doesn't say that they sell Marga Hills products??? How much do they sell it for?

kwiknsx said:
SNDSOUL said:
If you are saying that you cannot get Marga Hills through GT-Rom you are sadly mistaken. I can show you my corresponance with them and my order privately. I already have many pieces from them. Once again, do you even have an NSX or are you just a 13 yr old troll with nothing better to do? [/QUOTE
I have just finished talking with Pass Limit . He knows a lot about what going on in Japan. He told me thing what I know. Unless your deal with GT- rom was a few years ago. He does not recall you who you are, please call him and find out.

Youre right, I didnt order any parts, there's just this guy in Japan that I keep sending money to(bank transfer into his business account) and he sends me parts. When my parts that I cant get from GT-Rom come in I will post pics. In the mean time I still dont believe you even own an NSX. Care to prove me wrong??

GT-ROM -- local hookup ?

ScienceofSpeed said:
Just some clarity... GT-ROM is not TAITA, Co. Ltd., the manufacture of TAITEC products, however, it is a private individual in Japan that offers products including TAITEC products online.
ICBW, but I thought there was a local hookup (US dealer) who had strong relationships with gt-rom. I want to say Cybernation Motorsports in S Florida, but I'm not sure. Anyone know?? Lee??

GT-ROM sells stuff from a number of vendors, including Taitec. AFAIK they are not "exclusive" distributors for anyone.

############

kwiknsx said:
GT-Rom net = Taitec.
FALSE ... Taitec / Taita makes aftermarket tuner parts, including aero/ground effects... GT-ROM is one of (several) distributors/dealers. Some of the "sales shops" actually carry multiple product lines, not just the stuff they make. We saw this at both Phase and Advance, for example.

Marga Hills does not deal with Taita/ Taitec.
Probably TRUE -- they are both manufacturers, and probably compete with each other in several product categories. Some of their stuff actually may be complementary (i.e., Taitec rear diffuser with MH side skirts is a pretty dope combo).

Last edited:
Ok guys...no need to fight here.....CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? heheh. I always wanted to say that......anyhow....Weather or not its fake or real doesnt matter.......you wont ever take it to the grave with you and if it appreciates in value later on in life...and thats what your looking for then I guess you should go for the real ones. The bottom line here is that you should go with what your happy with

And as somebody said about fake boobs....I would say the same...But I do wish my GF had a pair of those.

In the end....."Its as real as you believe it to be" :D

Mike

I know the fact that Phase does not deal with Taita, and so as Marga Hills. When Taita started his bussiness they helped Taita. But now they both cut the relation because of the way Taita does tricky business.

GT- Rom net says: Taitec/GT-Romnet

ScienceofSpeed said:
Just some clarity... GT-ROM is not TAITA, Co. Ltd., the manufacture of TAITEC products, however, it is a private individual in Japan that offers products including TAITEC products online.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Hi, Chris. I see you carry most of the products from Taitec also Marga Hills Products. How can you manage to sell Marga HIlls products cheeper than in Japan? wow

kwiknsx said:
Hi, Chris. I see you carry most of the products from Taitec also Marga Hills Products. How can you manage to sell Marga HIlls products cheeper than in Japan? wow

:rolleyes: so who's complaining?

http://www.nona.dti.ne.jp/~hondansx/file/frame-top.htm

Here is your pic along with several others taken from inside the pit and even one inside the car. Go to Gallery then JGTC testrun 2003. Try again troll:rolleyes:

look I was there too, thats my car
016.jpg

Last edited:
SNDSOUL said:
http://www.nona.dti.ne.jp/~hondansx/file/frame-top.htm

Here is your pic along with several others taken from inside the pit and even one inside the car. Go to Gallery then JGTC testrun 2003. Try again troll:rolleyes:

look I was there too, thats my car
016.jpg

my pic is not from any web site. try to find the same pic then. as I said you don't believe it anyway. plus my pic does not have any logo on it. this discussion is about side step. and I am not proving that you are wrong. I just give my information what I know. if you have futher question, please pm
me.
me.

gt-rom does deal with marga hills, i got my side skirts from them! and next month my marga-hills front bumper :) a teacher spoke to okumura-san on my behalf on monday ( my japanese sucks ;) ) He can basically get any nsx parts available in japan as others on the thread have mentioned.

i cant quite follow what you're saying quiknsx. you posted a picture of a jgtc car to highlight the skirts or that its one of the jgtc cars you are actually involved with? or you own it?

as yoda would say; confusing you are, writing difficult to understand it is ;)

Re: Re: Fake this and that

generation2 said:
don't you wish if your wife had nice natural boobs exactly look the as fake ones? but I don't know about feels, fake ones are kinda hard and won't shake much.

If everyone would go back to boobs, this thread would become more civil-

but to answer your question gen2, yes, perfect natural would be great, but after 18 it all goes south!

not in japan my friend ;) 2nd alternative: handstands! (i apologise in advance not meant to be sexist in anyway, just humourous ;)

Dumb question, but I gotta ask...about the fake boobs...errr...I mean, where do the side skirts vent to? Brakes, engine compartment, ??

Thanks.

Back