March 30th NSX Meet in Toronto (@ 7:00)

yea i wont be coming
haha who or what do u want me to make the cheque out to? or when do u want it by

All cheques payable to: NSX Club of Canada

If you wont be there please drop your cheques off to Mike, he can get them to me no prob! (If you're West, drop to Rick, if you're REALLY west, Sean!)

S

Looks like I'm flying solo that day!

Re-confirming, Christine and I will be there.

John

Stu,

I'm out of town this week. Can you PM me your address and I'll mail you a cheque for the membership fee.

Thanks

Bahahaha... look what I caught on the traffic camera on lakeshare. Looks like Dave's making his way early to Stu's :-)

Easy to spot with that big ass wing!!!

Attachments

• loc1.jpg
    loc1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 90
Wow, great turnout! First of all, a huge thank you to Stu and Lana for so graciously hosting the event at their fabulous new house! Stu, please let Lana know we really appreciated all of her work, especially after you told her only 10 people were going to show up :)

It was really great to see the old faces again as well as meet all of the new owners and I hope that everyone will be able to come out to the various events we have planned for the year. As Stu mentioned we do have a website but it's just a placeholder at the moment. However, in the near future we will be putting up details on upcoming events/get-togethers/tech seminars, as well as information on the various discounts the club is entitled to etc.

Ok, I gotta go and brush up on my flying skills now...

Last edited:
Oh no!

Dont zoom in and post a pic of my naked girlfriend in the passenger seat!

My wife would kill me!

Dude, when I zoomed into the picture ... I was shocked to discover who was in your passenger seat! I know you yellows like to hang together, but I never suspected Stu was the naked girlfriend you were referring to! Aggh! :eek:

DaveTrafficCam.jpg

Not my car!

That must be Stu's boyfriends car. I heard that he had a car just like mine.

Seriously, awesome turn out tonight. Welcome to all the new members.

Not my car!

That must be Stu's boyfriends car. I heard that he had a car just like mine.

Seriously, awesome turn out tonight. Welcome to all the new members.

We have 23 "signed up" members and we're expecting a few more so 25 would be a good guess for our initial count! 40 shirts spoken for, and we're gonna order 50 so we'll have a few spares for new members.

We had close to 40 people show up and only nearly ran out of beer (I forgot to serve wine, but I have about 800 bottles, so we were safe!)

Can someone PLEASE tell Dave that I don't want to be his imaginary boyfriend, "Must be Stu's boyfriend's car" you wish! everyone saw MY wife, why is it your wife never shows up to events? hmmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes:

It was an absolutely fantastic event last night! Many thanks to Stu and Lana for their hospitality.

For those of you who couldn't make it, PM Prime member Red, and he'll let you know how to get payment to him. Membership is $100 which includes a very nice "cool-max" type golf shirt with club logo embroidered on it. Extras can be had at $46 each. Stu and I have the membership application for you to fill out.

Anyone who has ordered shirts, I'll be confirming your #, colour and sizes requested in an upcoming email.

We're off and running!

I Membership is $100 which includes a very nice "cool-max" type golf shirt with club logo embroidered on it.

Just a reminder that membership also entitles you to club discounts that we've negotiated on service, parts, tires, etc Full details will be posted up on the website in the coming weeks.

Just want to say thank you to Stu & Lana for your hospitality last night and to the rest of those of you that got this thing going.....we had a great time last night. I learned more about my car in 2 hours than I have in two months of surfing!

John

Back