March 30th NSX Meet in Toronto (@ 7:00)

hahaha thats pretty funny
unfortunately Im now out of coming on the 30th as im commited to going out of town
so i will pass along my amount owed to someone who is going and i can contact whoever i need to for the shirts as well

I bought a 1991 Sebring Silver NSX in January (haven't even driven it yet!),I don't know if it will be ready by March 30 but I'd like to join you, I have lots of questions? My wife Christine will be with me.

John

'99 A4
'04 GSXR750
'02 FZ1
'91 Sebring Silver NSX

I bought a 1991 Sebring Silver NSX in January (haven't even driven it yet!),I don't know if it will be ready by March 30 but I'd like to join you, I have lots of questions? My wife Christine will be with me.

John

'99 A4
'04 GSXR750
'02 FZ1
'91 Sebring Silver NSX

Congratulations on the new ride! We all know you're going to love it. Look forward to meeting you on the 30th! :smile:

Congratulations on the new ride! We all know you're going to love it. Look forward to meeting you on the 30th! :smile:

To be Clear!

You DON'T need to bring your NSX on the 30th!
You should just bring your chequebook so you can join the club and order your shirts.

(Please DON'T bring your Stimulators either):wink: Dave....:cool:

Sorta OT.

Are you guys having regular meetings at the end of the month from now on?

I'll be in town for a convention at the end of april with my nsx. It would be cool to finally meet everyone.

:cool:

Sorta OT.

I'll be in town for a convention at the end of april with my nsx. It would be cool to finally meet everyone.

im sure a bunch of us can set something up like a mini-meet

Sorta OT.

There is a plan to have monthly meetings or at least one event per month. We'll know better when they'll be once we meet on the 30th.:smile:

Im going to be late to this.

Im away for a few days prior and no way in hell Im not seeing my kids before they go to bed on Friday.

You and your cars be damned! Ill be there 9ish, avec NSX (prob first time out for it!)

Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it out on Friday becuase I've been in the hospital for pnemonia. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and signing up as a non owner, but I've been in bed for the past few days.

If someone could PM me the info regarding an associate membership it would be greatly appriciated. I'm really looking forward to the events this season! Hope you guys have fun on friday!

as stated before in my previous post i will not be able to make it now
so who would i be able to give me money to so that i do get included in the membership and am able to grab a couple shirts as well?

as stated before in my previous post i will not be able to make it now
so who would i be able to give me money to so that i do get included in the membership and am able to grab a couple shirts as well?

Stu is the club President so he'll let us know who to make the cheque out to. I think it's "NSX Club of Canada". Stu can you confirm this?

I'll be taking orders for the shirts. Once the guys decide on Friday which shirt they want, I'll let you know the exact pricing. It will be somewhere between $35 -- $40 +tax for the shirts. They are very nice 'cool-max' type golf shirts with embroidered logos. There will be some colour choice to.

Map to My House (Where the meet is) #6 Misty

attachment.php

House number? Or will there just be a massive NSX Sign out front?

Stu is the club President so he'll let us know who to make the cheque out to. I think it's "NSX Club of Canada". Stu can you confirm this?

We will accept cheques to that name, but we haven't set up our account yet, details details!

ok so should i wait? or what do u want to do about my membership?
i could get it to anyone at anytime

No, Lets get the cheques NOW! we have a lot to pay for in short order!

Also, can you please re-confirm if you're coming? We need to order food and I don't want to under/over order.

Definitely bring the cheques or send it to Stu ASAP. We set the membership fee at $100.00 Can. I'll post shirt prices soonest, probably Saturday, and order some extras. If we need to add even more to the order I'll need to know by Wed of next week.

No, Lets get the cheques NOW! we have a lot to pay for in short order!

Also, can you please re-confirm if you're coming? We need to order food and I don't want to under/over order.
yea i wont be coming
haha who or what do u want me to make the cheque out to? or when do u want it by

Back