March 30th NSX Meet in Toronto (@ 7:00)

Red

Legendary Member
Guys, Girls, kids of certain ages!

There will be the first official MEET of the NSX Club of Canada, Ontario Chapter on Friday, March 30th @ 7pm at 6 Misty Cres, North York Ontario.

You and your spouse, significant other, or hot chick you're trying to get it on with, are welcome to attend. Since we are expecting a large turn out, please RSVP in this thread.

Drinks and food you can eat without sitting at a table will be served.

Please arrive ready to join the Club - and -
If you arrive in your NSX bonus points will be scored!
We know its not NSX weather, bring any beater you like!!!

For those who have not heard of the Club, the quick facts are:
1) There will be at least one meet a month from now on
2) There will be drives (Organised by Arshad and others)
3) There will be tech days
4) There will be "show n' shines"
5) There will be Track Events
6) There are Service Discounts, Parts Deals, etc.
7) You will need to be a member
8) There are two classes of Membership, Owners and Associates (no owners) Some events will be "NSX Only" although associates can come as passengers too. (Wives, friends, kids of owners are always welcome!)
9) You're gonna get a cool NSX Club shirt

We have around 20 people already confirmed for this event, so PLEASE register now to make sure we have enough food, etc.

This Post will be edited in red to reflect any changes prior to March 30th

Last edited:
March 30th!?! :eek:
We still have snow up here in Ottawa!!!

I'm in! (Becky to, unless she goes shopping again).

See you there!!!!

Sean

Would it be possible for me to tag along and take some pictures? I'd love to join the club as a non owner (or future owner :wink: )!

Our first non-owner member! Sure you can come. We have an Associate Level membership that we're setting up for future and past owners. We'll fill you in when you come on dues/benefits etc!

You'll get 90% of the benefits, and when you're ready to buy access to some invaluable advice. For starters, don't buy a yellow NSX. Those guys love each other too much!!

Would it be possible for me to tag along and take some pictures? I'd love to join the club as a non owner (or future owner :wink: )!

You're welcome to tag, but it will be just pictures of people - cars will still be hibernating, may not be worth the trip from Hamilton to get pictures of some of these ugly men vs. their beautiful (aluminum) bodies (the NSXs).:tongue:

Our first non-owner member! Sure you can come. We have an Associate Level membership that we're setting up for future and past owners. We'll fill you in when you come on dues/benefits etc!

You'll get 90% of the benefits, and when you're ready to buy access to some invaluable advice.

Like how to:
1) Get more out of a Stewardess (Rick)
2) Bend someone's back until it makes a popping sound (Sean)
3) Forcast theoretical opperating results without a crystal ball and have people be grateful and invest their retirement savings on your whim (Dave)
4) Legally take people's cars in the middle of the night (me)

For starters, don't buy a yellow NSX. Those guys love each other too much!!

When Sean first saw my yellow car he was speachless but then he left a little yellow puddle on the driveway - it is the best colour!:biggrin:

Lucas u should come to our meets so we can get some nice shots of our cars together
and while ur there can talk about setting up private photo shoots of each car
id definitely be interested in that

Just bumping this to the top of the list - hope you guys have booked it off!

It's in my Palm Pilot.

When do we get directions to Chez Stu? No rush, it's still a few weeks away.

I have a quote for the shirts btw.

Sean

I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorje, I can see you're a man of few words, and even fewer keystrokes! We look forward to seeing you if not speaking!:biggrin:

Hey guys, I just finished the purchase of my new '92 Sebring Silver NSX last week. It is currently at my shop in Waterloo getting Bilsteins, H&R Springs, NSX-R chassis bars, and a new Nav system in a JDM pod installed.

Unfortunately I'm going to be out of the country on March 30. Can I still join afterwards?

Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm going to be out of the country on March 30. Can I still join afterwards?

Sorry, since this is an exclusive club and we only have room for seven and a half members if you don't show up (and early) you will be forced to join the Daewoo Club instead :rolleyes: (we will have one NSX Club meet where we will briefly think of the Dawwoo Club - but mostly just to laugh at them!):tongue:

Life's a bitch Racerboi! If you're gonna travel you're bound to miss out! Look at me, I'm writing you from the Dominican right now!:biggrin:

Back