• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Making a comeback.

I don't understand, the NSX is a very suited daily driver. It's very comfortable and will last as long as any Accord. You'd be suprised how easy and economical it is to drive around town.

True, it is an easy car to drive. Part of me would just feel bad racking up the miles in it although the other part would enjoy every mile at the same time. From a practicality standpoint, I would be giving up some creature comforts and storage space, but that's not a big deal since I don't have any kiddos.

Sorry to threadjack. Welcome back, and congrats for kicking cancer's arse! Post pictures of your reacquired NSX when you get it. :)

Last edited:
Then in Aug. I found out I had bladder cancer and have been dealing with that. Pretty much looks like I'm out of the woods. They removed it all and treatments are going very well.
congrats on your successful treatments and prognosis!

everything else is icing on the cake.

Congrats to your treatment and a speedy recovery. Yes, life is short. Sometimes it only takes 1 event to change a person perspective on life.

David! I was beginning to wonder where you went. Glad to hear you may be out of the woods personally but i'll keep my fingers crossed for your continued recovery!

NSX, GNX, Z06, M3... whatever it is, just have fun everyone. Life is short!

Last edited:
Back