• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for ORANGE Brembo's or other BBK's?

I'm already putting together my shopping list and right now trying to find some Orange caliper brakes. Does Project Mu or or any other brand come in orange? I'm not sure who to contact for this so any direction would be appreciated!

Does Brembo do special colors or can they re-coat old red brake calipers?

Rick

Hi there,

Haven't run across any Brembo's in that color in the past but you could always have a set powdercoated. You would probably need a rebuild kit as well after taking everything apart but that in and of itself isn't too expensive.

regards,

Matt

Ksport offers an Orange BBK...

2_large.jpg

Ksport offers an Orange BBK...

2_large.jpg

Wow never even heard of that brand - is it a reputable brand, who makes it?

Any other JDM companies such as Spoon or Endless?

Was thinking:
Endless 6-Piston Brake Kit in Custom Orange (Front)

rk

Wow never even heard of that brand - is it a reputable brand, who makes it?

Don't know the original manufacturer, but they also produce the D2 line, AMR line, etc. They're not a top-notch outfit, but I have no reason to believe they make a cheap product. I've been running their coilovers on my Legend for close to a year now with no problems.

dunno much about ksport, But I was gonna say I have seen a endless kit that looked sweet though wasn't on an NSX though

hey I saw these on a white s2000 and really liked how it flowed with the car.

Right now I'm shopping some rims that will show of the BBK's nicely since I think these two items really go hand in hand.

I've debated the Work Meister s1r's again but also looking at the Volk GT-F and the TE37's. I really like the BBS LM-R's but they don't make an NSX fitment and the only other rim I like is the HRE P40 monoblocks....

rick

That's actually their gold caliper, not orange. It's a special order item from Stoptech and typically takes an extra 4-6 weeks. It is close to what you're looking for though and does look good in person if that helps.

regards,

Matt

Got the car and now just have to decide on the brakes.....

How come no one has any Endless mini 6pot brakes or even pics?? Tried a search on Google and can't find anything definitive....is it because of the cost?

rick

Back