Look what i found! Ryan's old car.

I have thought about a Gallardo and a Murcialego as well...then I shook my head and realized that I already had the perfect car...F1 looks and performance with a trunk that I can carry my gold clubs in when I drive out to the mountains to golf in Kananaskis, Banff and British Columbia:biggrin:

Sometimes its hard to believe that you were intelligent enough to pick the perfect car...lol...

Dam:cool:

GOLD CLUBS!!?!?! :wink:

Wow asking $77k for a car with Kumho tires on it. They should be ashamed!

Vance is that a real NSX-R hood on Ryans car or a copy? Amazing price they're asking. I didn't pay that much for mine brand new with no miles.

Procar.

I actually sold ryan my Taitec hood that was molded for the 02 lights for his blue nsx. Like Vance and others posted the updated hood was a procar.

I also saw the rear quaters on Ryans white nsx-r replica, and I was amazed at the horrible job that was done trying to hide the rear marker holes. Looked like whatever was placed there to cover up the holes, was starting to come through. Frank

Last edited:
I actually sold ryan my Taitec hood that was molded for the 02 lights for his blue nsx. Like Vance and others posted the updated hood was a procar.

I also saw the rear quaters on Ryans white nsx-r replica, and I was amazed at the horrible job that was done trying to hide the rear marker holes. Looked like whatever was placed there to cover up the holes, was starting to come through. Frank

perhaps that's the reason why people should try to purchase JDM qtr panels / fenders instead, yah? :smile:

I have that hood now.

White w/Black interior is desirable and its a 2005, but would you really want a car with such history. Sounds like Ryan modded the car nicely except for maybe the attempt at JDM fenders/side markers. Then the next owner stripped the car. Who knows how well it was put back together.

White w/Black interior is desirable and its a 2005, but would you really want a car with such history. Sounds like Ryan modded the car nicely except for maybe the attempt at JDM fenders/side markers. Then the next owner stripped the car. Who knows how well it was put back together.

After reading the post by bboxer with the mention of the car not feeling 'solid' or like a car that had 6k on it, that could have very well been a possibility. Maybe the Gallardo was the culprit? :wink:

Did you buy it from Chris NSX ? If so you have one whore for a hood !!:biggrin:
I test fitted it to my car for Chris before he sold it. Just figured I would let you know I fingered your hood. :tongue:

LOL Yep I saw the pics of you test fitting it. I prefer "experienced" :wink:

I've seen this car in person locally in the SF bay area where the current owner resides. I saw his car BEFORE I bought my pristine 04 white/onyx.

I considered buying the 05 from him at the time (it was tempting since it has the CTSC, LED tails, etc) but what worried me is all the history and body work already done to it. The paint is not original and I hate people modding/demodding/then modding again a car. Each time you take apart the car the wear takes its toll.

My choice was easy as I chose to travel across the entire US to pick up my unmolested 04 white nsx instead. One of my wiser decisions and will never look back.

rk

Back