• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KW V-3's

Coz

Legendary Member
I have been authorized by KW to let you NSX-er's know that if you want a set of K-3's, Clubsports or Competitions, I have been given some killer sponsorship pricing.
I was told I can't mention the pricing in the open forum since other resellers won't like it, so if you're interested contact me for the pricing.

It's the best pricing you'll ever get.....

Last edited:
I have been authorized by KW to let you NSX-er's know that if you want a set of K-3's, Clubsports or Competitions, I have been given some killer sponsorship pricing.
I was told I can't mention the pricing in the open forum since other resellers won't like it, so if you're interested contact me for the pricing.

It's the best pricing you'll ever get.....

Can you tell them to stop making Lakers colors please? It makes me sick everytime I pull off a wheel and see purple and yellow. A green would be nice.

Lol....

can you tell them to stop making lakers colors please? It makes me sick everytime i pull off a wheel and see purple and yellow. A green would be nice.

Can you tell them to stop making Lakers colors please? It makes me sick everytime I pull off a wheel and see purple and yellow. A green would be nice.

The Lakers scheme is the ONLY reason these are worth buying. Hahahaha.

Done

bumbobee Re: KW V-3's
Price plzzzzzzz. Thank you

Me to sir. Total cost shipped to 94806. Thank you

Done

Coz does it have to be an nsx? Can you check on a 2006 Maserati gransport for me please? If they make one?

No, it can be for any car.
You bet, will check and let you know if and what is available.
Might take a day or two.

Coz does it have to be an nsx? Can you check on a 2006 Maserati gransport for me please? If they make one?

dose'nt the mazer have a sophisticated skyhook suspension control,better make sure you can just swap out springs/dampers,something tells me not....

Back