Kids Day at the Glen?

Pete;is it your understanding that trackmasters will still have an open track day on the 24th and that kids day activities are shifted to wed?BTW I'll still be there.

Bob,

Why don't you and Doc John make a decision. The place you suggested looked fine but why don't we try to get the group in one place. Having never been I am clueless.

If possible, it would be great when a decision is made to get a link.

So, with the change in dates you will be arriving Tuesday? How many days will people stay over?

Happy 4th of July!!!! :cool:

Thanks Rich

Rich

I pm'd docjohn and will let you know what the story is. I will be going up tuesday sometime late in the day but I will need to do a little shuffling now that the date has been moved up and will head back wednesday late in the day. I think Larry B. might be staying up for a couple of days to start working out the deal for NSXPO 2004. Are you planning to stay more than the one night?

Bob

Bob,

It is a pretty good ride, I might hang around a couple of days. Maybe, a mini road trip / vacation in upstate NY.

I guess my plan is to go up early Tuesday morning and arrive early afternoon or lunch time.

I'll forward this to Larry B.

Rich

Bob I E-mailed you my plans.

Going up on Tuesday night?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering who is going up Tuesday and staying overnight. This will be my first event and I don't want to stay the over if there will be nobody around. I read the last few posts and realize some people might be, but I don't know if you guys are planning a specific hotel, or even a block of rooms. Can someone let me know. Also, is anyone bringing their significant other? I want to bring my wife, Karen with me, however I know she would have a much better time if she knew there were other females around.

Please feel free to drop me a Email:

[email protected]

Sincerely,

John

here are the rates for the longhouse:

Thank you for your interest in the Longhouse Lodge Motel and Longhouse
Manor Bed and Breakfast. As to your request, our availability is as
follows:

MOTEL:
Deluxe room with 1 King bed: $94.00
Standard room with 2 Double beds: $79.00
Single room with 1 Queen bed: $64.00

MANOR:
Rooms with either 1 King bed, 2 Queens, or 1 Queen: $119.00

If you would like to make reservations, or if you have additional
questions, please call 607-535-2565. Thank you for your inquiry.

I don't see that they have a bar/restaurant there but there is easy access to down if we want to go out. DocJohn has stayed there and recommends this place. I usually stay at the Glen Motor Inn but the Longhouse looks a little better.

I know RichH would like to have a bar/restaurant on the premises but I will offer to be his designated driver if we want to go into town.

;)

Bob,

That would a great thing. Not only a D.D. , an attoney in one shot. It will be next to impossible for me to get into any trouble!!

I am leaving Amanda at home for this trip (she has to work). So, I can stay anywhere (no ick factor).

My only concern is if there is NOT a lounge or place eat on site, there will be no place to socialize without going downtown. I am happy with with the either place but food and drink is plus.

My next question is, what are the big differences between the manor and motel rooms a the Longhouse?

Thanks,
Rich
:p

Last edited:
Seperate! zimmer? cmon Bob there's room in the cot for two:p Rich,if you want a central hang out spot you could get a room in the B&B part of the property and we'll hang with you in the lounge,,ie pool table,ping-pong ect..

separate yes, but right next door - you got room 4 and i have room 6 - i figured your squeaky brakes would be my wake up call

D.J. and BOB:

Two questions??

1. If I you stay in the motel section, you don't have access to the Manor and its facilities??

2. Otherwise should I request the room 5 to keep you guys apart?? :-)))

Or Room 3 or Room 6, so I can park next to you guys, making an NSX block.
:D

Rich

Also what days are you guys staying??

Hey Guys,

I just booked at the Longhouse also. I will be there the night of the 22nd and 23rd.

See ya there,
LarryB

Hey Everybody,

I just booked a room at the Longhouse as well. I'm only staying up on the night of the 22nd.

C-ya,

John D.

PS. It looks like were gonna have a bunch of black NSXs :)

RichH said:
D.J. and BOB:

Also what days are you guys staying??

I originally typed that I wanted someone to talk me into staying a second night but I did that myself. Sorry DocJohn but we are no longer neighbors. I could not get that room for 2 nights so I have one of the efficiency units (with a fridge) so we can keep cocktails chilled for Rich H. (the only way to convince him to go up).

p.s. rooms are going fast so make the reservations up there asap

Bob

I'm there for 3 nights mon-thurs.Rich,I'm not sure about us officialy using the manor's lounge as we are rowdy motel guests, but Bob wont mind calling and asking,since he just sits around all day waiting for someone to slip and fall outside coscos,walmart,ect.:D

docjohn said:
but Bob wont mind calling and asking,since he just sits around all day waiting for someone to slip and fall outside coscos,walmart,ect.:D

I would respond to your disparaging and actionable diatribe but I just saw an ambulance go by and I need to test out my new car by chasing it to the accident scene....................

I am laughing out loud. You guys are riot!!

:D

I booked my room for Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23. I have room 20.

You are right, they are getting busy.

Larry,
I might be able to fit one of your tires. Will you have room to take it with you?

Rich

I love the Bob and John show as well .I just wish we could get the Don more involved for a twisted version of threes company!

RichH said:
"Norman Bates Suite" Bob what are you trying to tell me. :eek:

Take DocJohn's offer about sharing his cot with him.

p.s. and remember, now that he is a married man he is very sensitive - sometimes he just wants to be held.............

Back