Just bought jh4na1153nt000288

Re: Observations on JH4NA2167VT000020

hey Guys..
I am a new member. I was reading some your commits about
purchasing nsx's on ebay.
I just purchased a 1992 silver NSX twin turbo From a recent
member of nsxprime.(nsxtwinturbo) on ebay a really stand up guy.
I havent found nothing wrong with it yet, But now after reading
you guys commits expecially ( LUD's..) i am leary.
skeptical even ask about my car. The previous owner
Tony was really helpful, and still is with some of my questions .
I would like to asked for help in finding history of the car to see
if I made a mistake. I dont think i did, but i am looking for good
advice and assurance. I am only asking mainly cause Tony was not the orignal owner.
thanks.
this is my vin number...
jh4na1153nt000288
Ebay Item number: 4559986863

I can't offer any info about the history of the car but from looking at the pictures and reading the info on ebay, you got a good deal. Car has alot of extra's and looks very clean!!

Re: Observations on JH4NA2167VT000020

nicholas421 said:
is that a carbon fiber roof?? :eek:
It looks like rice fiber. I think that is vinyl sticker. The ex-owner claimed it to be CF overlay but it looks too two dimensional.
Steve

Congrats! I tried to reply to your email, but it said undeliverable. Are you in Savannah? If so, lets get together soon.

There's no guarantee in buying used cars especially a highly modified one like this. To my eyes, everything looks to be in order and if the previous owner is answering all of your questions, I would not worry much. You did get it at a low price. There are many experts on FI on this forum so if you have any questions, I'm sure they will be answered. I say stop worrying and enjoy the car!

One thing though. The picture of the turbos concern me regarding the oil(?) line. I would not leave them hanging like that without any protection. I would be scared that if you run over something, those hose will get tangled and rip off. Also, I would run an exhaust. But that's just my opinion.

95_3.JPG

Welcome and have fun! :)

NetViper said:
Congrats! I tried to reply to your email, but it said undeliverable. Are you in Savannah? If so, lets get together soon.
yes i am in Savannah.
There are not too many NSX's here.
i was suprised to see you on the forum.
I Work at Audiolink. ever heard of it?

Back