Jetpilot's Back!

Man that thing is a sleeper! It looks totally stock and just beautiful like it is. With an SC I'm sure it just strolls - what a great car! You did well. I know you'll be happy. Lots of other cars to consider as a daily - that will be fun too. I just can't get over how nice the car looks completely stock! I like the wheels. Heck I may put my stockers back on. Sure makes the tires cheap and I know it handles like a go cart with them on too.

Maybe just drive it like it is a while - plenty of time to think about what you want to do with the wheels. A real beauty - makes me want to return mine complety to stock - Im not kidding. I still have my original exhaust and wheels - something to think about. Good luck to you - stay safe in Dubai.

+ eleventy thousand. I never wouldn've known that this thing had a blower installed. It looks so stock from the outside.

better hide(get it) all the alacantra in Canada before cam uses it up.....:wink:

The most important thing about this NSX is that its relatively unmolested except for the suspension and CTSC.

Wheels and she'll be just perfect. I tell you this feels almost better than the first two purchases.

Its good to be an owner again.

The most important thing about this NSX is that its relatively unmolested except for the suspension and CTSC.
yep, it's a pretty neat car in those respects, cam. thx for the earlier kind words, i've enjoyed our interactions thus far and look forward to seeing a pic of **you** driving your new car.

re the earlier post about it not appearing as though it was ctsc'd / anything special... that's something i really like about the car: it is fairly low key in appearance but when called on, it's got a nice hair on fire edge to it.

cam, i may yet uncover a few more nsx goodies (a la shop manual) in my stockpile before it heads off to you.

Awesome dude. I had faith you'd be back. Congrats! :biggrin: Looking at those pics makes me wanna slap my stock wheels back on! They look pretty good on a lowered car. If only mine weren't craptastically chromed. :rolleyes:

Awesome dude. I had faith you'd be back. Congrats! :biggrin: Looking at those pics makes me wanna slap my stock wheels back on! They look pretty good on a lowered car. If only mine weren't craptastically chromed. :rolleyes:

I agree. Jetpilot, I think you should keep them- they look really nice!

Cameron,
Congrats again, and again, and again.:biggrin:

Sheesh...unbelievable.....NSX's must like daisy chains!

Who's next?

I have nothing against older NSX's but I can't stand that rear end - just screams DATED to me. That is one part that has to go IMO.

Otherwise the rest of the car looks clean and that CTSC is a nice sleeper addition.

I don't think you ever left so there's really no need to say welcome bak :)
But one thing I'm sure is on everyone's mind - do you feel this 91 is a downgrade from your 02?

Regardless it's a nice choice but I see a lot of modding potential in this ride before I'd call it "done" so time to get your checkbook ready :wink: This is where the fun begins!

You'll never forget your first one. Hell, I'll never forget your first one. :tongue:

Congrats! Looks like a beauty. Welcome back, and I'll be the first to say that it's a fat chance you'll leave her as is with just a wheel change!

Wheels and maybe DF type-R seats and you'll be set. These two mods enable you to go back to original set whenever you want to. Coming from modding my 91 to 02 style, given the chance I'll keep the old style since there are too many who change theirs to 02 nowadays.

aa73271.jpg

aa73271_1.jpg

aa73271_2.jpg

aa73271_3.jpg

aa73271_4.jpg

aa73271_5.jpg

aa73271_7.jpg

aa73271_9.jpg

...that CTSC is a nice sleeper addition.

But one thing I'm sure is on everyone's mind - do you feel this 91 is a downgrade from your 02?

I've been around Hal's, sorry, now Cam's car, on many occasions. I can tell you it is an excellent example and has been extremely well cared for . I've always loved this car because it is exactly like my first NSX when I lived in Europe. With that CTSC and all of the care that's gone into it, it's not a downgrade at all.

Haha...Chuck and Rick know me all too well.

Rick to be honest I don't see it as a downgrade as I'm still getting a NSX, albeit an older one for half more than half the price I paid for my Imola and its FASTER! LOL.

To be honest I had my modding fun with the other two cars and I'm looking forward to adding wheels and enjoying it on the weekends.

Its already lowered, already has the CTSC, and visually its a NSX so you can't go wrong there. Maybe an exhaust to liven up the sound...

Okay fine you already got me to add an exhaust. But the interior will remain the same etc. Unless you are really one to need racing seats etc. there is no point to doing those sorts of mods. I love the NSX in plain guise...:tongue:

Back