is it true that an NSX handles better than an EVO9?

I did find this, which is the only Evo/NSX reference together on the same track.

Summit Point's new Shenandoah Circuit (more here)

Redline: Time Attack! Over All Grand Champion:
1:31.261 Tyler McQuarrie JIC MAGIC USA/Hankook Tires S15 Silvia

Overall Unlimited Class Champion:

Overall Modified Class Champion:
1:35.797 Tom Milner DTM Motorsport EVO 8

Overall Street Class Champion:
1:42.049 Alex Grabau DentSport EVO 2

Street Class FWD:
1st Place: 1:47.347 Brian Hair Induktion Motorsports VW GTi
2nd Place: 1:51.517 Mike Ippolito SRT4 ARC
3rd Place: 1:52.651 Kevin Demmons Civic Si

Street Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:44.646 Andrew Mishra Suja1 Motoring S2000
2nd Place: 1:45.897 Josh Taylor NSX
3rd Place: 1:46.819 Damian Harney Camaro SS

Street Class AWD:
1st Place: 1:42.049 Alex Grabau DentSport EVO 2
2nd Place: 1:44.946 James Elterman Nukabe/Cusco STi
3rd Place: 1:45.112 Patrick Kilgarif Subaru STi

Modified Class FWD:
1st Place: 1:49.317 Jeff Taylor Focus

Modified Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:42.390 Ed Fuhrman Induktion Motorsports M3
2nd Place: 1:43.784 George Cole S2000
3rd Place: 1:47.007 Burak Tuglu BTM Sport Miata

Modified Class AWD:
1st Place: 1:35.797 Tom Milner DTM Motorsport EVO 8
2nd Place: 1:36.477 Mark Daddio AMS EVO 8
3rd Place: 1:39.054 Tom Milner DTM Motorsport EVO 9

Unlimited Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:31.261 Tyler McQuarrie JIC MAGIC USA/Hankook Tires S15 Silvia
2nd Place: 1:36.435 Calvin Petrella 1970 porsche 911
3rd Place: 1:37.518 Tom Milner Nobel M400

Unlimited Class AWD:
1st Place: 1:31.421 Mark Daddio AMS EVO 8
2nd Place: 1:33.686 Robert Fuller Busher Racing EVO 8

3rd Place: 1:42.176 David Besins DentSport STi

On the Road
Here's where the Evo shows its true talent. Thanks largely to a turbocharger, intercooler, and a diet of premium fuel, the Evo pulls an amazing 286 horsepower from a relatively small 2-liter 4-cylinder engine. But it's the poster child for turbo lag; below 2500 RPM it has all the gusto of a self-propelled lawnmower. The show starts at 3500 RPM when the turbo springs to life and all hell breaks loose. Three words of advice: Hang on tight.

Do it right and the Evo can be launched from 0 to 60 MPH in less than 5 seconds. But doing it right is harder than it seems; it involves high revs and precise clutch action. If you don't get it just right, you either bog the engine (embarrassing) or smoke the clutch (expensive).

There's no safe way to explore the Evo's handling limits outside of a racetrack. It clings to the pavement like old gum and virtually explodes out of the corners. The racing suspension and Yokohama performance tires are the stars of the show, but they carry a penalty: The ride is punishing and on bumpy roads the Evo jumps around like a butterfly on amphetamines. The Evo MR has slightly softer shock tuning that takes the edge off just enough to make the ride tolerable, with a virtually negligible difference in handling.

At the risk of sounding like a crotchety old fart, let me stress that the Evo is not for inexperienced drivers. If you buy an Evo, be sure to invest in a performance driving program, or at least get some track or autocross experience. If the Evo gets away from you, it'll happen fast; knowing what will happen and how to regain control is critical to avoiding bent metal and broken bones.

More pitfalls: The Lancer Evolution has a healthy appetite for clutches and tires, and Mitsubishi is famous for voiding the warranty if they even suspect you've been racing (odd, considering that's what the Evo is designed to do).

http://cars.about.com/od/mitsubishi/fr/ag_06evo9.htm

Doesn't sound too good to me.:smile:

NSX_BOB said:
ummm to bad it has nothing to do at all with the lancer. its a totally different car. different chassis, different motor, different tranny/ different suspension... I could go on. You are a fool to say that the evo is based off the lancer. Sure it has the same name but trust me its definately not the same car in any way shape or form.
as for the srt-4 that car IS based off the neon because the chassis is very much simmilar and they both are FWD.

Ok, time to be schooled. I am saying uni-body construction are the same, based from Lancer (a grocery getter). Now the sub-structure is different (that's what holds the front suspension, motor, tranny/ rear sub-structure, etc.) That can not be compared the a NSX. I am not talking about the coat hanger of a wing in the back and the boy-racer looks, fender flares and hood, etc.. I am talking about the skeleton build of the Evo, it is the same as the lancer.
And you are right the Srt-4 is base from the Neon (another grocery getter). Like the Evo is based from the lancer, and the wrx sti is based from the Impreza.

I know am not wrong, I can even prove it to u.

Last edited:
nsx2tall said:
I did find this, which is the only Evo/NSX reference together on the same track.

Summit Point's new Shenandoah Circuit (more here)

Redline: Time Attack! Over All Grand Champion:

Overall Unlimited Class Champion:

Overall Modified Class Champion:
1:35.797 Tom Milner DTM Motorsport EVO 8

Overall Street Class Champion:
1:42.049 Alex Grabau DentSport EVO 2

Street Class FWD:
1st Place: 1:47.347 Brian Hair Induktion Motorsports VW GTi
2nd Place: 1:51.517 Mike Ippolito SRT4 ARC
3rd Place: 1:52.651 Kevin Demmons Civic Si

Street Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:44.646 Andrew Mishra Suja1 Motoring S2000
2nd Place: 1:45.897 Josh Taylor NSX
3rd Place: 1:46.819 Damian Harney Camaro SS

Street Class AWD:
1st Place: 1:42.049 Alex Grabau DentSport EVO 2
2nd Place: 1:44.946 James Elterman Nukabe/Cusco STi
3rd Place: 1:45.112 Patrick Kilgarif Subaru STi

Modified Class FWD:
1st Place: 1:49.317 Jeff Taylor Focus

Modified Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:42.390 Ed Fuhrman Induktion Motorsports M3
2nd Place: 1:43.784 George Cole S2000
3rd Place: 1:47.007 Burak Tuglu BTM Sport Miata

Modified Class AWD:
1st Place: 1:35.797 Tom Milner DTM Motorsport EVO 8
2nd Place: 1:36.477 Mark Daddio AMS EVO 8
3rd Place: 1:39.054 Tom Milner DTM Motorsport EVO 9

Unlimited Class RWD:
1st Place: 1:31.261 Tyler McQuarrie JIC MAGIC USA/Hankook Tires S15 Silvia
2nd Place: 1:36.435 Calvin Petrella 1970 porsche 911
3rd Place: 1:37.518 Tom Milner Nobel M400

Unlimited Class AWD:
1st Place: 1:31.421 Mark Daddio AMS EVO 8
2nd Place: 1:33.686 Robert Fuller Busher Racing EVO 8

3rd Place: 1:42.176 David Besins DentSport STi

I was at that event. Those Evo's were nowhere near stock. The DTM especially was basically a racer that was brought in on a trailer as that car could not be driven on the street. That said it was/is sweeeet!

i noticed a lot of these posts sound like crap i saw on the f chat thread that was being chewed up. he didn't ask which car looks better, which car "evokes a racing spirit" or any of that junk.

straight up - which car handles better. EVO. stop making excuses.

there are a lot of cars that will whip the crap out of an nsx that are less than half the price, get over it.

I just want to comment that with all season tires the MR has much better ride than my NSX. The ride quality is mainly due to the Yok's Advan 046's.

I had owned both and now I own the NSX. I don't know about pro drivers but I can say i'm faster and more confident in my evo. The AWD launch is only trickly for begineers but if you have 50+ launches experience, you'll get the trick to do it right. Turbo lag is not an issues since I aways rev to 3500 to get going. Just different driving style. Just point and gas (no brakes or let off and you should not loose control). I can see the first thing people will do in a skid on a evo is to ease on the gas. This will cause the car to spin since letting the gas off is like applying brakes. AWD is funny but I truely miss the evo and will consider buying the Evo X but, isn't the new NSX coming out around 08? For me, my vote goes to the evo as the better handling car.

Freelance201 traded his 93 na1 for an Evo IX, the first few weeks was very uncomforting, even after we found that the dealer put 40psi on all tires and adjusted them accordingly, the car's getting better, he never had confident in it until he put some $$KW suspension in it. After the second track day, his car was probably one of the fastest with Kumho V710.

IMO, the Evo IX kills nsx with same money put into it. ie: initial buying price and mods. However, like others mentioned, you don't get quality with the car. It does a perfect job of make 4 passengers grin like a 16 yrs. old (vs one in nsx... People argued nsx handle opposite gender better, I would argue Evo IX could pick a group of girls, you do the math ;))

Freelance201 got rid of his Evo IX now, and came back to own a very special nsx... Maybe he will chime in his opinions, but we all heard that before....

There is a lot of ways to enjoy a car, with enough money put into it, an Yugo can be fun too. To me, sadly, the enjoyment of Evo/STI (ok, STI is slower and less extreme) kind of cars are very one dimensional: READ SPEED. They are wonderful machines, however to own one, one will become blindingly chasing the adhesion limit or one's view of speed limit... until boom.. something happened.

My general consensus against these cars are that they are too easy to drive fast and it's scary, you have to learn to trust these cars, and sometime ignoring physics. It's like a drug, and it's way too easy getting lost in it. There is not much difference between driving them and playing GT4, you don't have enough feed back to sense the danger, Physics will all the sudden jump out and taught you a lesson, like sideways at 95 mph at a 30mph suggested speed corner. The electronic gadgets that would help you pulled the car straight at 94.7 mph will say "sorry can't do". In GT4, you banged the wall, you kept the throttle on, car kept going, or worse, press the start button to RESUME. Can't say it's that easy in reality.

I would say, if you are a good driver with a need to learn properly driving a sports car (or race car) nsx is a better choice.

If you just want a fast car, go ahead and buy an Evo / STI. But you have to promise me that you will be patient and you have good ability of self control.

PS. It's also that drivers who are familiar with nsx can drive faster in an Evo/STI. Can't say the same with Evo/STI drivers in a nsx. From real experiences: Evo going through equipments a lot harder than nsx. Which includes Brakes, gas, tires.

Ryanmcd2 said:
I bought the evo for something to beat on, I can track it, drag race it and pound it all day long without any problems, again this is my 2nd one and have had 0 problems with the cars. Also on the track with my evo with 2k in mods and a supercharged NSX with 40k in mods and the same driver who owned this NSX with the mods he got in my evo and turned the same lap time and this was his 1st time in the evo and he has been tracking a NSX for over 5 years and over 20 events a year. And next year when the evo X comes out I will get that as well. Also the NSX is OLD and 0 updates from Acura EVER that's why I sold the thing, hell you have Mazda 3's now with more HP then the NSX what a joke. And don't pull that "The NSX has class crap" it has class and is slow, outdated, and sub par performance in 1998 when I had mine it was still okay but in 2006/7 it's performance #'s are about the same as a Mazda 3. Flame away :biggrin:

Since you insist...

What you have written (as well as a few other folks', but no where near as inflammatory) is incorrect and misleading. We KNOW what equal, professional drivers would prefer on most tracks. NSX (or NSX-R). So it handles better for the top 1% of drivers. Period.

But most of us aren't in that top 1%. So, the EVO will allow us mere mortals to run faster than the more-difficult-to-operate-at-threshold NSX.

So what is the *correct* answer to this thread? Whatever the hell you want it to be. If you want to brag to your buddies that you're just a few events short of Senna (and your friends are stupid) then you can say the NSX is better for you. If you are rational, then you tell your buddies "NSX is better at the limits, but the EVO is more capable for a good amateur driver."

Another *truth*: If you are an inexperienced (and aggressive) track driver, and you learn in a forgiving AWD EVO, and then hop into your NSX for a few hot laps - you'll wreck the car quicker than a Britney Spears marriage.

Also - and I wouldn't normally write this - but since you seem to enjoy a carnal level of gratification in dogging the NSX (vs. EVo) :confused: , I'll make a special exception. You have written some really stupid things in the past, and your user profile says it all. Occupation: Daytrade Futures. (For non-finance folks, that is code for "unemployed" or "unemployable"). I'd be happy to copy a sampling of your best material. Interested bystanders can do the research themselves -- pretty much everything you have written even remotely related to finance is complete garbage.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just an NSX guy. Enjoy your EVO - sounds like you have been.

SKi your the best. :) Also I have not updated my profile in several years, now I have a tradestation system that trades for me ;) but what do I know, enjoy the job.

Ski_Banker said:
Since you insist...

What you have written (as well as a few other folks', but no where near as inflammatory) is incorrect and misleading. We KNOW what equal, professional drivers would prefer on most tracks. NSX (or NSX-R). So it handles better for the top 1% of drivers. Period.

But most of us aren't in that top 1%. So, the EVO will allow us mere mortals to run faster than the more-difficult-to-operate-at-threshold NSX.

So what is the *correct* answer to this thread? Whatever the hell you want it to be. If you want to brag to your buddies that you're just a few events short of Senna (and your friends are stupid) then you can say the NSX is better for you. If you are rational, then you tell your buddies "NSX is better at the limits, but the EVO is more capable for a good amateur driver."

Another *truth*: If you are an inexperienced (and aggressive) track driver, and you learn in a forgiving AWD EVO, and then hop into your NSX for a few hot laps - you'll wreck the car quicker than a Britney Spears marriage.

Also - and I wouldn't normally write this - but since you seem to enjoy a carnal level of gratification in dogging the NSX (vs. EVo) :confused: , I'll make a special exception. You have written some really stupid things in the past, and your user profile says it all. Occupation: Daytrade Futures. (For non-finance folks, that is code for "unemployed" or "unemployable"). I'd be happy to copy a sampling of your best material. Interested bystanders can do the research themselves -- pretty much everything you have written even remotely related to finance is complete garbage.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just an NSX guy. Enjoy your EVO - sounds like you have been.

Ryanmcd2 said:
I bought the evo for something to beat on, I can track it, drag race it and pound it all day long without any problems, again this is my 2nd one and have had 0 problems with the cars. Also on the track with my evo with 2k in mods and a supercharged NSX with 40k in mods and the same driver who owned this NSX with the mods he got in my evo and turned the same lap time and this was his 1st time in the evo and he has been tracking a NSX for over 5 years and over 20 events a year. And next year when the evo X comes out I will get that as well. Also the NSX is OLD and 0 updates from Acura EVER that's why I sold the thing, hell you have Mazda 3's now with more HP then the NSX what a joke. And don't pull that "The NSX has class crap" it has class and is slow, outdated, and sub par performance in 1998 when I had mine it was still okay but in 2006/7 it's performance #'s are about the same as a Mazda 3. Flame away :biggrin:

Not trying to flame you big guy ,but the Mazdaspeed 3 comparison is incorrect. Mazdaspeed 3 only has 263 hp vs a 98 or newer NSX that would have 290. Also the Mazdaspeed 3's number are no where near an NSX's both 0-60 and 1/4 mile are more than a second off the NSX. Here's the link to C&D

http://www.caranddriver.com/roadtests/11724/2007-mazdaspeed-3.html

Were you maybe thinking of another car?

Synthesis said:
i noticed a lot of these posts sound like crap i saw on the f chat thread that was being chewed up. he didn't ask which car looks better, which car "evokes a racing spirit" or any of that junk.

straight up - which car handles better. EVO. stop making excuses.

there are a lot of cars that will whip the crap out of an nsx that are less than half the price, get over it.
Get over what?

This is one of the dumbest posts ever.

We asked him to define handling.

You know what, my SUV handles better than my NSX, especially when I go off-road.

Wow, my cheap ass SUV is a lot better than my NSX. :rolleyes:

Immanuel said:
Ok, time to be schooled. I am saying uni-body construction are the same, based from Lancer (a grocery getter). Now the sub-structure is different (that's what holds the front suspension, motor, tranny/ rear sub-structure, etc.) That can not be compared the a NSX. I am not talking about the coat hanger of a wing in the back and the boy-racer looks, fender flares and hood, etc.. I am talking about the skeleton build of the Evo, it is the same as the lancer.
And you are right the Srt-4 is base from the Neon (another grocery getter). Like the Evo is based from the lancer, and the wrx sti is based from the Impreza.

I know am not wrong, I can even prove it to u.

I wouldnt call that being schooled lol. the neon and srt4 have the same chassis only slightly stiffened with some bracing. the evo and lancer on the other hand has totally different chassis. prove all you want. that is the fact.

NSX_BOB said:
I wouldnt call that being schooled lol. the neon and srt4 have the same chassis only slightly stiffened with some bracing. the evo and lancer on the other hand has totally different chassis. prove all you want. that is the fact.

Ok, You have been schooled!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how people make up there own facts!!!! Here is a quote from another car builders site in the UK at http://forums.evolutionm.net . They have built a full evo from a 18K Base lancer..... Read below......

Diavlo
why do people try and look like evos?

Because as the UK lancer brochure says:

"Whether you aspire for performance, the lancer saloon shares the exact chassis of the legendary Lancer Evolution and thus is one of the best platforms for perfomance tuners."

Basically - if you really wanted to, you could take a base lancer and turn it into a full Evo. Ralliart at Derby, UK can do this - a full AWD AYC/ACD Turbo conversion on a UK 4G63 Sport Lancer, with all the body changed... however there is little point. I looked into this, but felt that I didnt want my car to look exactly like an evo, just a bit like one.

NSX_Bob , Now are you still going to tell me that Mitsubishi built a totally different chassis for the EVO at only MSRP $31,000 to 36k? The car would cost much more than that if Mitsubishi did. The EVo would be like a $50,000 car if Mitsubishi re-designed a whole new chassis platform. The replacment parts alone, if you crashed the car would be $$$Money$$$..... If that were true. Just face it........ The EVO9 is a beefed up Mitsubishi Lancer...... Like the SRT-4 is a beefed up Neon........ A WRX Sti is a beefed up impreza........ Nothing is wrong with that, but understand what you are buying and don't over-rate it. That's why NSX parts are so $$$ because first off it is hand made in aluminum and it was designed on it's own chassis platform. It's why the NSX is a $90,000 MSRP vehicle brand new. I have been a builder and tuner for import cars since 1997, hobby turned into a side business. I am not trying to flame you, but trying to educate you in what you think you are buying.

Like I keep saying, the EVO is not to be compared with the NSX...........

Just my $0.02
To be real with you, For 36k the Evo's warranty program is not bad. For that money and the topic of handing, I would look at a 3-gen Viper or a newer NSX. Becuase they are both good starting platforms to build a supercar that will handle well over a 1.0G in the skidpad.
Now if you have kids or need to get grocery’s the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo mite be a good choose for you.

Last edited:
according to C&D, my supra handles better than the NSX in the solum by 3 mph, it holds 0.1 G's more on the skid than the NSX and out brakes the NSX by like 10 feet.

0-60 is better too :biggrin:

numbers are off the top of my head.

RON98 said:
according to C&D, my supra handles better than the NSX in the solum by 3 mph, it holds 0.1 G's more on the skid than the NSX and out brakes the NSX by like 10 feet.

Maybe, and according to comparisons of a $50 Swatch watch to a $35,000 Patek Philippe watch, the Swatch (i) keeps more accurate time, (2) is just as water-resistant, and (iii) runs on a battery so it never runs down. And the best of all: When the Swatch breaks (which it eventually will), you can throw it away and buy a new one!

And yet, there are thousands of buyers willing to pay $35,000 for the Patek Philippe, and those watches keep going up in price.

I wonder why?

RON98 said:

Numbers off the top of your head are not so good RON98. According to C&D the NSX-T kickes the Supra's a$$ in every catergory except braking ( you were close on the braking though ,but it was actually 8ft difference ). Both cars tested within a month of each other. Yeah I was surprised as well.

C&D July 97 NSX-T numbers
0-60 4.8 0-100 11.7 0-130 22.5 0-150 38.6 1/4 mile 13.4@106 roadholding 0.90 70-0 braking 162ft emergency lane change mph 68.0

C&D August 97 Supra Turbo ( TT ) numbers
0-60 5.0 0-100 12.3 0-130 23.2 0-150 41.6 1/4 mile 13.6@105
roadholding 0.88 70-0 braking 154ft emergency lane change 68.4

The fact that the tested Supra weighs 388lbs more than the tested NSX shows that it ( Supra ) does indeed have good brakes:biggrin:

Immanuel said:
Ok, You have been schooled!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how people make up there own facts!!!! Here is a quote from another car builders site in the UK at http://forums.evolutionm.net . They have built a full evo from a 18K Base lancer..... Read below......

Diavlo
why do people try and look like evos?

Because as the UK lancer brochure says:

"Whether you aspire for performance, the lancer saloon shares the exact chassis of the legendary Lancer Evolution and thus is one of the best platforms for perfomance tuners."

Basically - if you really wanted to, you could take a base lancer and turn it into a full Evo. Ralliart at Derby, UK can do this - a full AWD AYC/ACD Turbo conversion on a UK 4G63 Sport Lancer, with all the body changed... however there is little point. I looked into this, but felt that I didnt want my car to look exactly like an evo, just a bit like one.

NSX_Bob , Now are you still going to tell me that Mitsubishi built a totally different chassis for the EVO at only MSRP $31,000 to 36k? The car would cost much more than that if Mitsubishi did. The EVo would be like a $50,000 car if Mitsubishi re-designed a whole new chassis platform. The replacment parts alone, if you crashed the car would be $$$Money$$$..... If that were true. Just face it........ The EVO9 is a beefed up Mitsubishi Lancer...... Like the SRT-4 is a beefed up Neon........ A WRX Sti is a beefed up impreza........ Nothing is wrong with that, but understand what you are buying and don't over-rate it. That's why NSX parts are so $$$ because first off it is hand made in aluminum and it was designed on it's own chassis platform. It's why the NSX is a $90,000 MSRP vehicle brand new. I have been a builder and tuner for import cars since 1997, hobby turned into a side business. I am not trying to flame you, but trying to educate you in what you think you are buying.

Like I keep saying, the EVO is not to be compared with the NSX...........

Just my $0.02
To be real with you, For 36k the Evo's warranty program is not bad. For that money and the topic of handing, I would look at a 3-gen Viper or a newer NSX. Becuase they are both good starting platforms to build a supercar that will handle well over a 1.0G in the skidpad.
Now if you have kids or need to get grocery’s the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo mite be a good choose for you.

then why is the width of the lancer (56.3 in) and the width of the evo 69.7in?
That is a BIG difference. Thats not just some body pannel ajustment or tweaking here and there. Thats a different car.

NSX_BOB said:
then why is the width of the lancer (56.3 in) and the width of the evo 69.7in?
That is a BIG difference. Thats not just some body pannel ajustment or tweaking here and there. Thats a different car.

Looking at the Mitsubishi web site, I can't find the measurement 56.3 inches anywhere. Here are the numbers:

Lancer
width: 66.8
track: 57.9
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/lancer/06/specs.do#specsTab

Evo (all versions)
width: 69.7
track: 59.6
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/evo/06/specs.do#specsTab

Click on "Exterior Measurements" for the width figures.

Yes, the Evo's wider, it has fender flares and different control arms and wheels, so that will increase the width and track, but that doesn't mean it's a new car.

Last edited:
Gansan said:
Looking at the Mitsubishi web site, I can't find the measurement 56.3 inches anywhere. Here are the numbers:

Lancer
width: 66.8
track: 57.9
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/lancer/06/specs.do#specsTab

Evo (all versions)
width: 69.7
track: 59.6
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/evo/06/specs.do#specsTab

Click on "Exterior Measurements" for the width figures.

Yes, the Evo's wider, it has fender flares and different control arms and wheels, so that will increase the width and track, but that doesn't mean it's a new car.

I went back and tried to find out where i found those measurements but i cant find it again ahhhhhh nm

NSX_BOB said:
I went back and tried to find out where i found those measurements but i cant find it again ahhhhhh nm

the EVO is a lancer with a different drivetrain and a body kit......just like the SRT-4 and STi.

hmm I guess I was wrong.
boy will my evo buddies be pissed:tongue:

satx said:
or wider front tires:smile:

I was gonna mention that ,but didn't wanna get "schooled"..LoL

Back