Ipad 3 Discussion

That would be fascinating!
I assume it would be some sort of video call though? Anyways to just have voice? I would be very interested in something like this if anyone got it working and wouldn't mind sharing with me roughly how they did it

This is how I'm planning on doing it. Still have a lot of research to do to get it setup. It says it runs on the iPhone, so I assume it will run on the iPad as well?
http://www.cisco.com/web/products/voice/jabber.html

I'm returning my 3, not enough new Features to keep it IMO.

I agree with you. He screen is the only real difference most people will ever notice. It's not enough to upgrade if you have iPad2.

If you don't have one, buying a 3 over 2 is a no brainer to me.

just skip paying health insurance for a month and buy 3... or a couple of range rovers :)

I would except I have a friend who just got billed 900 bucks for a few cotton balls and a needle (AKA allergy kit) and they aren't backing down on charging him the 900 bucks. It's a good deterrent and reminder for the rest of us who occasionally think about canceling our policies.

I agree with you. He screen is the only real difference most people will ever notice. It's not enough to upgrade if you have iPad2.

If you don't have one, buying a 3 over 2 is a no brainer to me.

Well, that and the much faster LTE networking. If you use your iPad on-the-road that would be a big noticeable difference.

-Jim

Back