In a dilemma

Ive been searching for a car and love the NSX... To be specific the body more than anything.. performance wise I guess I could deal w/ it after owning the car.. But I don't really want to hassle w/ another n/a... and dont want to hassle w/ boosting the NSX.. has anyone else went through this and can't decide what to do? Thought Ide ask owners of the car what made them take the plunge and why they dont regret it.. besides being 1 of the sexiest cars ever.. Any positive feedback would be appreciated..

When I bought my 1995 NSX, it wasn't any faster than the S2k I replaced. I could justify spending over 10 grand on a super charger because Car & Driver test result wasn't impressive enough for me. When I test drove an 03, it made me smile, and I ended up owning the car. C32B and six speed upgrade is a big deal, the car felt much stronger, and it drove much smoother than the 05 I traded in. In my opinion, it was the best upgrade for a person who own a pre 97 NSX. Speed wise, my 03 is still lagging compare to some of the current cars, my friend's Porsche for example, felt much stronger off line, but little drag race with him prove my car is faster after first gear, and C5 Z06 wasn't much faster either.

What I value my NSX the more than anything is, Ayrton Senna's involvement and Honda second gen F1 involvement. Sentimental value over come anything else, and emotion over logic. In this case, emotion matched logic and I'm glad I didn't buy anything else.

Try the NSX, you wouldn't be disapointed, knowing people like Ayrton Senna and Gordon Murray enjoy it enough as their daily driver.

I will own a Ferrari some day, but I'll still have my NSX. Perhaps that will change when the Gen II NSX is out.

Back