Imola For Sale

I know the owner of this car. His kids go to the same school as mine. Very clean and in excellent condition. However, I'm not a fan of the orange interior. He's a great guy, too bad he's selling it.

Last edited:
wut. . .

That Imola Orange Pearl '03 NSX-T for an 'asking price' of $57.9k w/ ~27k miles presents a tremendous value in that it plausibly has up to ~$25k+ worth of desirable mods' (Comptech I/H/E/SC/strut-bar, RPS perf' clutch, Cantrell AIS, Tein coil-overs, 18/19 HRE 547's, security-tracking, etc'). . .

... and those wheels must go!
Very much desired & coveted split 5-spoke styled $6k+ forged 3-piece/polished HRE 547 wheels commonly found on Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, and other high-end GT's/sports-cars?
osugrad97 said:
But thats just from an old man like me.....:wink:
Generally, it's the ol' farts that put those wheels on their rides to begin w/... :D

Re: wut. . .

Very much desired & coveted split 5-spoke styled $6k+ forged 3-piece/polished HRE 547 wheels commonly found on Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, and other high-end GT's/sports-cars

Just proves money can't buy taste! :biggrin:

I could handle the Orange interior, not the rims and the car is too low for the Canadian roads...but i want it soo bad... haha

Re: wut. . .

Very much desired & coveted split 5-spoke styled $6k+ forged 3-piece/polished HRE 547 wheels commonly found on Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, and other high-end GT's/sports-cars?

haha. +1 These HRE's ae a classic forged lightweight design. I often see primers assume "shiny" wheels are chrome and heavy. Although I'm not too big a fan of the polished look, I appreciate nice wheels when I see them. The nice thing about 3 piece wheels is you can easily refinish the spokes in another color if the polished look is not your fancy. The interior looks a bit much, due to the photos being over-saturated. It does however look great in person.

Last edited:
That car has got to be one of the hottest NSX's Ive ever seen. I wouldn't change a single thing and this is some deal, Comptech Supercharged and those baller HRE wheels....simply unreal. I really dont want another car payment until the Zanardi is finished, but I really want this thing.:biggrin:

That car has got to be one of the hottest NSX's Ive ever seen. I wouldn't change a single thing and this is some deal, Comptech Supercharged and those baller HRE wheels....simply unreal. I really dont want another car payment until the Zanardi is finished, but I really want this thing.:biggrin:

Mike, I could not have said it better myself!

I emailed the seller however they have not gotten back to me.

If you want to get rid of the zanardi, you know who to call.

Settle down fellas, my NSX's arent being sold.:tongue: You see how clean that interior is? I wish I had a bigger garage:redface:

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing is so money!!!!! Those wheels are fucking badass!!!

I could handle the Orange interior, not the rims and the car is too low for the Canadian roads...but i want it soo bad... haha

You won't find a better deal on a 2002 - 2005 NSX especially being an Imola!!! Remember this car is:
-one of 41 in the Orange interior
-one of 49 total Imola Orange NSX's made between 02 and 05
-one of 9 Imolas made in 2003
-one of 178 NSX's made in 2003

These cars ARE rarer than Zanardi's....numbers speak louder than words although I believe there are more wrecked Zanardi's than Imolas...

Man I'm tempted to e-mail the seller and buy all the performance goodies on the car and then he can still sell the thing for $50k plus.

Last edited:
You won't find a better deal on a 2002 - 2005 NSX especially being an Imola!!! Remember this car is:
-one of 41 in the Orange interior
-one of 49 total Imola Orange NSX's made between 02 and 05
-one of 9 Imolas made in 2003
-one of 178 NSX's made in 2003

These cars ARE rarer than Zanardi's....numbers speak louder than words although I believe there are more wrecked Zanardi's than Imolas...

Man I'm tempted to e-mail the seller and buy all the performance goodies on the car and then he can still sell the thing for $50k plus.

youd be rapping him if he sold you all that for 7k. But I'd buy it right now if it didnt have the mods (just because it would be in my budget...so maybe we should make a deal? lol)

beautiful car. nice wheels... don't think i could handle that interior.

No kidding! What were they smoking at Honda the day this got approved? But what the hell. It obviously appeals to a few out there however this has got to be a really tough car to re-sell since it is so off the wall.

Regardless of the color combo, I wouldn't touch it because of that Comptech engine killing supercharger. Unless of course the motor was properly modified to accept boost.

10410786024.258038246.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Back