I'm so FU***ING MAD!!!

From what I have been told if you have a turbo nsx you have a small dick, want to fight about it LOL :biggrin:

Now THATS funny........No WAIT.........It's not. You know a lot of people have turbos on this forum :redface:

Meh. Im not into the hp or drag/street racing game. When some people pull up or talk smack about their car does this or that car smokes an NSX, my brain thinks. Who are you? Why do you care? Its not your car. Shouldn't you be worrying about your OWN car instead of pissing about someone elses? Get a life. Unless you are my family doctor telling me I need to take more vitamins, I really dont care what you think. :cool:

I'll talk to my bud salsa,he and nacho run together.They both dated the same chick back in highschool,,,,chimi changa:confused:

Some people handle being an interwebs celebrity better than others.

Some Supra smoked your NSX, the sky is falling! There is always someone faster.

You should be laughing. It's not often you get stopped by a stranger entering a dept store who knows you and/or your NSX.

A nut swinger with or without a fast Supra or NSX is still a nut swinger..

WTF......I wonder how you'd react if a dude named Sloppy Joe took your sister on a date? :biggrin:

Grow up please.

+1

Not only are people talking cr@p about this guys NSX, did you also hear that Billy likes Susie in his history class, but Susie is really into Jane? :rolleyes: I heard it from Nacho in my Earth Science class. He's telling everyone.

Last edited:
i say we start talkin' smack about his momma:

Attachments

• nacho mama.GIF
    nacho mama.GIF
    34.6 KB · Views: 75
Is this hondachat.com?

give it up dude, you drive a NSX, everyone else can F off.

Are you serious with this? Who really gives a rats what some yahoo says at Target. You will never see him again and he obviously is trying to get a bite from you and you took it fairly easily. If you are not very young, you are certainly acting like it. No need to stoop to the level of a low life punk.

I own a Hookah Lounge in S. Cal and every other customers I get either drivers a EVO, STI, S2k, or even a Corvette, they all want to race me, and they are thing they're the S..T. At the end of the day, I always ask them if they can own a NSX over their POS, would they, pertty much all of them answers "yes."

Don't sweat over this, at the end of the day, it's just a car to serve as your point A to B transportation. It is nice to travel in style with some speed, and we all have a little pride in our ride, but not worth loosing sleep over it.

If some jack ass hit your car, than it's some thing worth of getting mad at.

Have you been to habibi cafe in beverly hills?

Re: What a great thread.

Update!!!

I called Nacho. The story is true! Nacho's Supra did smoke indeed smoke that turbo NSX. But it wasnt Nacho driving, it was Burito and his friend, who I dont know, Refriedbeans.

The plot thickens.

Re: What a great thread.

Update!!!

I called Nacho. The story is true! Nacho's Supra did smoke indeed smoke that turbo NSX. But it wasnt Nacho driving, it was Burito and his friend, who I dont know, Refriedbeans.

The plot thickens.

I just read on tmz it was nacho Hogan!!! Salsa and Chalupa sprung him last night:eek: The plot reduces.

Phew I thought first another NSX got destroyed by envier after reading the topic.
But after reading the post.. :rolleyes: if you got no other problems, than random people you don't know talking about cars that are faster than yours, you should consider yourself lucky.

Wise words.

Nachos rule!!

beavis.jpg

Back