I wish I could afford a 2nd NSX.

+1. Clean, simple with a little bit of flash. And it looks reasonably priced assuming it's in as nice shape as it looks by the pics.

Agree, that's a really fair price for a 55,000 mile 1991 in fine shape

regardless of our armchair opinions, get a full PPI with leakdown test

I'd DD that car without thinking hard about it

I keep looking at this one. Wish it was up FS when I was in the market. Have thought about checking this out, buying it and selling mine lol.

Just buy the wheels David, that's all that's on it! Your car looks better, I think you just want polished wheels for some bling. :)

Im starting to feel like I got a pretty good deal on mine :)
(Stock 92 60k for $25.3k last April)

Just buy the wheels David, that's all that's on it! Your car looks better, I think you just want polished wheels for some bling. :)
I tell you Amir, sometimes we {me} forget just how beautiful the NSX is with just the slightest of mods. I get caught up adding and adding and then realize how beautiful it was from the very start. Plain/clean/simple. Oh yeah, and it's black too.:wink:

Wheels totally make the car ;) That's why I'm such a wheel junky! Every time I swap on a different set it feels like I got a new car. You should try different wheels out before different cars... When you look at it like that being a wheel junky is a cheap hobby! That way you get to build the car you want and get a new car, haha. When I drive another NSX I always miss mine, it's just so tailored to my liking now but that's the whole fun in customizing. NSX is a great platform that can be slightly modded for a lot of added value but what happens is you only end up getting bit hard by the modding bug and we all know how that goes. ;)

I concur and the worst part is that its only about 20 minutes away from me. Although I would settle for it being my 1st NSX since I am still at 0. Maybe it'll still be around next year once my house is done:rolleyes:

he says its stock but in the engine bay pic I see a red power wire going to the trunk? that's not stock and the wire should never be ran on the passengerside as the Alternator is there that gives you engine noise while driving.

Shawn, my guess would be an amp hotwire. When I bought mine, it had the same wire to an amp operating the fact head unit.

- - - Updated - - -

I concur and the worst part is that its only about 20 minutes away from me. Although I would settle for it being my 1st NSX since I am still at 0. Maybe it'll still be around next year once my house is done:rolleyes:

My guess that car won't be here long.

- - - Updated - - -

Wheels totally make the car ;) That's why I'm such a wheel junky! Every time I swap on a different set it feels like I got a new car. You should try different wheels out before different cars... When you look at it like that being a wheel junky is a cheap hobby! That way you get to build the car you want and get a new car, haha. When I drive another NSX I always miss mine, it's just so tailored to my liking now but that's the whole fun in customizing. NSX is a great platform that can be slightly modded for a lot of added value but what happens is you only end up getting bit hard by the modding bug and we all know how that goes. ;)

Amir, my wheels are going to Alletcats shop next tues for a color change. Gold or silver. Still haven't decided. Hope to see the gold/silver in person to decide.

bronze on black is nice imo

I thought I was the only one who wanted a second one... Actually I think three would be ideal. Stock, calmly modified and the last one with a LoveFAB turbo.

hmm you should talk to phoenix ( Kelvin)... he is obviously a 1 percenter, as he has three of them... he can tell you all the ins and outs of multi nsx ownership!

Let's be honest Davidf, you could if you really wanted to. And the real reason is this car reminds you of me, from back when I had those iForged wheels. :biggrin:

Like I said, just buy similar wheels! Z I never got to see those in person :(

Let's be honest Davidf, you could if you really wanted to. And the real reason is this car reminds you of me, from back when I had those iForged wheels. :biggrin:
I have to somewhat agree with you on this Z. When I first saw your car, {your rear lip was bigger} that was clearly the best looking wheel for the NSX.

so bummed I missed this one...emailed him last week and was told it had just sold....hella clean!!!

I'm gonna be the odd man out here...Love the NSX and it's condition, but IMO the wheels don't work with the car. Maybe it's the chrome as that's all I see. They stand out too much. Wheels should compliment the car, not be the thing your eyes are drawn to.

Back