I think I want an Audi RS4, anyone have one?

Why not a M5? 2006 seems to be 40-45k and a nice car.

I thought I wanted an M5, but a nice one is still $50k, unless you want Indianapolis Red or Sepang bronze and the 6 speed didnt come till 07 and they are still pretty expensive. I was between that and a CLS 55 but like driving a stick and like the AWD. I loved my other S4 and like the rarity and like thing the looks are sick. I'll buy an M5 6 speed when they become affordable. I raelly wanted a 911 C4S but nice ones are a fortune. I think I made the right choice and am digging the Yellow.

Got to sit in an '08 RS4 going 100mph+ around the track last spring as the instructor took his RS4 out with four other passengers. Car sounded incredible, fast, smooth, and solid.

Later that day, I saw his car on a flatbed being towed back to the dealer for an engine malfunction.

Two months later, the same instructor came back with an R8. Even better.

Last edited:
I checked the Bridgewater Used car site and noticed two cars:

1. Integra Type R - always wanted one of these...if only I were back in Canada...

2. Subaru WRX STi 08 - already! I can't believe you already have a used one on the lot...

I thought I wanted an M5, but a nice one is still $50k, unless you want Indianapolis Red or Sepang bronze and the 6 speed didnt come till 07 and they are still pretty expensive. I was between that and a CLS 55 but like driving a stick and like the AWD. I loved my other S4 and like the rarity and like thing the looks are sick. I'll buy an M5 6 speed when they become affordable. I raelly wanted a 911 C4S but nice ones are a fortune. I think I made the right choice and am digging the Yellow.

I used to have an 2001.5 S4 and liked it for awhile. Until I figured out the fuse had been lit at the factory on it (eventual turbo issue). What I think I grew to hate was the loooooong clutch travel - like a swing. Initially, long shift throws did not help either, but a short shifter did.

Drove an Audi S5 this past weekend and remembered why I do not like the clutch in Audis - or the long throws. Feels like a rowing machine.

Got back into the NSX and the clutch travel feels much better.

I checked the Bridgewater Used car site and noticed two cars:

1. Integra Type R - always wanted one of these...if only I were back in Canada...

2. Subaru WRX STi 08 - already! I can't believe you already have a used one on the lot...

We specialize is sports cars:biggrin:

Back