I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night [moved from another thread]

I love that shirt, were do you guys find women like that cuz I think I am going to move to that area.

what about the Scarlet Johansson pics LOL

I stayed at a Holiday Inn and I found a secret book on NSX secrets know one knows about and Im not telling any of them.

well heres one on page 14

did you know that if you took the piston out of a C30 engine and turned it upside down it becomes an ashtray?

Shawn, i need to come to fl with you. Seems the good times never stop.

1. Science of Speed Twin Turbo
2. Angus Turbo Kit
3. Lovefab Turbo

All of these kits have many installs
That depends on what you consider "many". How many, exactly? Because my understanding is that none of them has more than a handful of cars running around.

I also was supprised as how many of the turbo owners have blown their motors? I forgot which topic it was but I do remembering reading a thread about it and the majority of the blown engines reported were from turbo owners.... not sure if I believe that turbo setups are reliable as some vendors claim.

hey you can blow an implant...they fail too.....so see we just got back on track...

ON TOPIC: So is anyone staying in a Holiday Inn during the ALMS weekend or are you camping out with your NSX and a blanket? :tongue:

No need for a turbo...Get 14% more HP with this... :eek:

http://www.vclassmotorsport.com/template.asp?menuid=45

41ijddey2mL._auto-part_.jpg

I have one of these, will it work?

41mX46mqCrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

4-300x225.jpg

Last edited:
That depends on what you consider "many". How many, exactly? Because my understanding is that none of them has more than a handful of cars running around.

Well that depends on who's hands you are measuring with. If you use this guy's hands, then you have quite a lot of them running around.

wayne-coyne-giant-hands.jpeg

Back