I really hate all morons that double-space park.....

On the way back to work from lunch today, I decided to stop by the bank. So I got behind this Mercedes-Benz CL500. As we both pull into the bank, there were 2 open spaces right in front of the bank. This moron decided to take the last 2 open spots and double-park right in front of the bank. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know it is a really nice car and all. And if you don't want people to scratch/dent your car, then park the damn thing way far out and then walk your azz in. People can careless if anyone tripple-space park the car out there. But it is definitely a big "no-no" to double-park your car right in front of any store, regardless of what car it is. How stupid is that? That is just asking for trouble.

It was so tempting to pull my P.O.S daily beater Camry and park it couple inches right next to his driver side. Let's see how he likes it when he has to get his punk azz in through the passenger side. LOL.....

Some people, I tell you, just has absolutely no common sense or courtesy at all.

Haha.... good story! You need to switch banks and bank with me! ;) j/k
And yes, you should have squeezed that pos right next to him and stayed there so you can smile at him when he comes out! :D I'd be tempted to do something like that!!!
Also, about this Sat., the 2 trouble making NSXer's(red&blk) were just here at my work. I told them about Sat. night, so I'll try to make it and they should too!

Rude!

If someone took two spaces right in front of me, and they were the last two spaces in the lot, words would be exchanged, believe me.

In my beater Honda, I have squeezed in on some of these guys -- that's always fun.

In my NSX I never take two spaces. Over time I think taking two spaces will cause more damage to the car than taking one. The best is to take an end space, and park as far away from the neighboring space as possible.

Re: Rude!

flaminio said:
If someone took two spaces right in front of me, and they were the last two spaces in the lot, words would be exchanged, believe me.

In my beater Honda, I have squeezed in on some of these guys -- that's always fun.

In my NSX I never take two spaces. Over time I think taking two spaces will cause more damage to the car than taking one. The best is to take an end space, and park as far away from the neighboring space as possible.

That is exatly what I do.

rich idiots, nowadays.. they are just everywhere

i see almost the exact thing.

a CL55 AMG parks in a public parking lot and puts orange cones all around him that covers 3+ parking spaces.

it's a very nice car so i just stare at it.....:D

Blue Knight said:

a CL55 AMG parks in a public parking lot and puts orange cones all around him that covers 3+ parking spaces.

HeHe.... man it would be hard not to run over and put those cones on top of the car!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Blue Knight said:

I think this kind of selfish stupid inconsiderate behavior actually pisses people off and invite more vandals.
I have never taken 2 spaces. I always try to find the last spot all the way of each end and park the car as close to the wall/curb/line as possible to avoid door dings.
Steve

Re: Re: Rude!

92NSX said:
That is exatly what I do.

The real question is what do you do when you park your nice car and come back to find it dinged by the car right next to you since I can't see how one could even have the insurance pay for the shop to take the ding out...

I never take up 2 spots. My wife always gets mad at me when we take the X out, because I will park in the last spot in the parking lot and she has to walk a whole 4 or 500 ft. I always tell her it is better than a $500 dent removal bill.:D :D

Rob

Double Standards ??

But it is definitely a big "no-no" to double-park your car right in front of any store, regardless of what car it is.

Ok, let me understand this. You are upset at him for double-parking. Big deal, let him be the jerk and you don't have to be, unless.....

It was so tempting to pull my P.O.S daily beater Camry and park it couple inches right next to his driver side. Let's see how he likes it.

.....you do something immature like that. Let's say you are in your NSX and only take up one parking place. Let's say somebody intentionally (or perhaps not) parks close to your car. Gets you mad doesn't it?

Some people, I tell you, just has absolutely no common sense or courtesy at all.

I have to agree, especially if "revenge" is parking too close to another car. :rolleyes:

I agree with Andy.

Dude, you need to get in a good mood. Count to thirty...go sponsor a child in a third-world country...anything to make you see the bigger picture.

Re: Double Standards ??

NSX FoYoAss said:
Also, about this Sat., the 2 trouble making NSXer's(red&blk) were just here at my work. I told them about Sat. night, so I'll try to make it and they should too!
Hey Z,

Did you come out on Sat? The roads were all wet so I left my car in the garage. :D Plus, my GF's parents were in town so we went to dinner with them.

They are shipping my Iforged wheels today or tomorrow. I'm hoping that they will be here by Sat. :D Hopefully the weather will be nicer this weekend.

Originally posted by AndyVecsey
Ok, let me understand this. You are upset at him for double-parking. Big deal, let him be the jerk and you don't have to be, unless.....Get off the soap box with that holier than thou attitude. Save it! :rolleyes: Hell yes, it is a big deal. Especially if those are the last two spots. If you don't care, good for you.

.....you do something immature like that. Let's say you are in your NSX and only take up one parking place. Let's say somebody intentionally (or perhaps not) parks close to your car. Gets you mad doesn't it?If you learn how to park correctly, you wouldn't run into problem with people trying to get even with you.

If you learn how to park correctly, you wouldn't run into problem with people trying to get even with you.

You be sure to remember that. I bet you a supercharger that the next time you park in only one space, and if somebody parks too close to your car, it will annoy you. As long as there is no door ding, what's the deal? And why do you have to "get even"? :rolleyes: Be a bigger man and just let it go.

Back