I have yet to see another NSX on the road since owning my car.

I just can't believe it. I bought my car back in Dec of 06 and have never seen an NSX on the road. I live near Monterey, CA btw. When was the last time you saw an NSX other than your own?

Last sighting was about about a week ago on the interstate in a traffic jam in the rain. A wet black NSX looks great! I probably average about one sighting every two months.

Last edited:
There are only 38 NSX:es in Sweden, but I have actually managed to see one while driving.. :D

Same here :smile:

AFAIK, I'm the only one with a NSX in my city which is de 2nd largest city in my country.
Usually, when I see an other NSX it is because we arranged to meet. Other than that, I see maybe one or two a year.

In NC, i would see 1 or 2 every couple of months. Haven't seen a single one in MS.

I have owned mine for 1 week. So on the way home from the dealership north of Chicago we spotted a Silverstone (02+) one on I-94 and 3 days later near my home we were driving past a boat dealership and spotted this (05 spa yellow) so I pulled in for a few pics....talked with the owner etc...very cool!
boat%20tow.jpg

His was very nice with Antera 309's in 19" and 18"...he also stated that it was one of the last NSX's to be built with a serial # of 223 or something like that.

I have owned mine for 1 week. So on the way home from the dealership North of Chicago we spotted a Silverstone one on I-94 and 3 days later near my home we were driving past a boat dealership and spotted this (05 spa yellow) so I pulled in for a few pics....talked with the owner etc...very cool!
boat%20tow.jpg

His was very nice with Antera 309's in 19" and 18"...he also stated that it was one of the last NSX's to be built with a serial # of 223 or something like that.

Wow a yellow 05 in Michigan? Did you tell him about NSxprime? It would be great to get him to come to one of our meets! That would make two Yellow 02+ in Michigan Oakland county area.

I often see an NSX (not counting my own) during my daily commute and not always the same color. There are definitely a sizable number of NSXs driving around PV, through Torrance and the beach cities, on the on the 405, and in Santa Monica.

Before I bought mine, I saw one daily...in my office parking structure...and, yes, it belonged to a business colleague.

I have met with fifthearth a bunch of times. But if you are talking about just seeing one by chance- NEVER.

I don't mean since i have had my NSX, I mean i never saw one on the road since they were introduced in 1991.

And i drive over 100k annually. The one i purchased was the 3rd one i had ever seen in person.

Come to SF or Marin County. I think there are two NSX's here in Sausalito (including my own) and 3-4 in Mill Valley.:smile:

I have owned mine for 1 week. So on the way home from the dealership north of Chicago we spotted a Silverstone (02+) one on I-94 and 3 days later near my home we were driving past a boat dealership and spotted this (05 spa yellow) so I pulled in for a few pics....talked with the owner etc...very cool!
boat%20tow.jpg

I see maybe 1-2 per year randomly on the streets here in O-Town.

Wow! What are the odds of seeing 2 NSX's each towing a boat behind?? :wink: :biggrin:

Wow! What are the odds of seeing 2 NSX's each towing a boat behind?? :wink: :biggrin:

LOL! I guess I can buy the boat that I have always wanted!:biggrin:

Lol, thats got to be murder on the clutch:biggrin:

I agree with Todd on O-Town, one to two a year randomly.

There are quite a few in my area (Tampa Bay) However I only see one every few months or so. Usually I'm in a different vehicle. I've only spotted another NSX while driving mine NSX one time. And I drive mine everyday. We pulled into the strip club and had a drink and made it rain.

Before I bought my car, I told my girl that one of the reasons why I wanted it is because of its rarity. I asked her, when was the last time you saw an NSX, and she said "ahm once last year", and I was like "yep, there you go". After buying one, we saw 5 NSXs in one month. She was just laughing at me. haha.

Its been normal ever since though, haven't seen any (besides mine of course). Oh except 3 weekends ago, saw like 7, but there was a meet. So that doesn't count.

niM

Its been over a year I have had mine. I have seen ONE other. Ironically, it was identical to mine! :eek:

Have not seen another one in over 3 years! Although lots of people tell me they see a red one running around town here, I have yet to see it. I also know a local lady that has one, a 91 with something like 8,000 miles! Talk about a garage queen! Never seen it though :(

Saw eight or so on The Dragon in March but if I see another I'm never in my NSX. Has happened once when Ive been in my car.

Back