I have seen the Matrix...

i saw it wed night at 1130, and unfortanutley i had to get up at 6 the next mornin to work. got 3 good hours though! and it was all worth it.... so much greater than the first one. and the sound track was improved too!

NeoNSX said:

Why didn't Neo just kick his butt... that would make more sense. ;)

Actually, that would have been the best choice he could have made instead of walking through one of the doors.

Sure, all hell would have broken loose but at least if he took the architect out of the picture, Neo can now play 'god.' :D

I went and saw Matrix Reloaded a second time last night... i strongly recommend others who enjoyed the first Matrix but were left slightly disappointed with Reloaded to do the same.

There are a LOT of little lines which more sense once you've seen it... it's as if the storyline was inverted. The action sequences are better coz you're not taking in so much new footage.

<B>JOEL</B>: If Neo had become like 'god', as the architect the first thing he would do is write a new NSX program... so the NSX breaks lots of matrix rules... :D

BTW, did you know AcuraNSXpilot was the stunt-double for neo's flying scenes. :p

What the hell is that whole rave scene all about? I almost left the theater right there and then, it just wouldn't stop!

Joel said:
Can someone translate "The Architect's" verbal diarrhea in the movie into plain English for me!

Geez, I've seen it twice already and still confused. He said something about "the problem, as you said, is choice...."

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

His choice is between saving his girl or man kind, but as the oracle says - you are not here to make a choice, but to understand the choice you have already made- something like that... the architect also says neo has already faced this decision 6 times... that’s how I understood it, but I only saw it once.

Back