I have never seen an NSX

Last week, i stopped by my company to see a friend, and one coworker told me, " I have not seen a Fiero for along time it's look nice." I just said thanks.:eek:

I laughed my a$$ off when I read this!!! Just shows how some people are clueless when it comes to cars...thanks for sharing :biggrin:

I was born and raised in Phoenix. Prior to retirement, I drove the streets of Phoenix all day long for 27 years. I can only recall seeing about ten NSX's during this time. Keep in mind I am a car nut and the NSX was one of my favorite cars when it came out so I paid attention when I saw one.

The first was a red NSX that I saw at 24th Street and Camelback in 1992. Phoenix Suns basketball star, Dan Marjerlie, was driving.

Sometime around 1999 I saw Alice Cooper driving a black one.

Other than that, I can recall seeing two black, one yellow, two silver, one white (automatic), 2 red and one purple.

I was born and raised in Phoenix. Prior to retirement, I drove the streets of Phoenix all day long for 27 years. I can only recall seeing about ten NSX's during this time. Keep in mind I am a car nut and the NSX was one of my favorite cars when it came out so I paid attention when I saw one.

The first was a red NSX that I saw at 24th Street and Camelback in 1992. Phoenix Suns basketball star, Dan Marjerlie, was driving.

Sometime around 1999 I saw Alice Cooper driving a black one.

Other than that, I can recall seeing two black, one yellow, two silver, one white (automatic), 2 red and one purple.

That's awesome - always wondered if any celebrities or sport stars drove the NSX! hehe

I'm the only NSX on my base, and probably only LHD NSX in this area beside tokyo or any other prefecture but yeah, even in Japan it's a rare sight to see.

I am on the north side of Indianapolis, and I almost NEVER see one on the road. It is kind of funny, because usually when I do see one, it will be the one day out of 30 where I am driving something OTHER than my NSX. ARGH!!

I know there are about 8 to 10 in the Indianapolis and surrounding area (including an original owner Zanardi Edition that could use some love...looked pretty ratty when I last saw it), but most are garage queens. When I do see them on the road I still am shocked, my jaw drops, and I openly find myself saying, 'DAMN!! That's an NSX!! Boy does it look good'. Sitting inside of them all the time, you almost forget how cool they look when they go past on the road. :cool:

This!

the nsx and integra type r, are two cars that still to this day make me head turn while driving

just something about em :smile:

Other than meets, and at First Class Auto in Orlando, the only one I've seen was a silver one, in Scottsdale AZ. but I wasn't in my car that time.
I was once reported as spotted in North Carolina by another South East region primer, but he wasn't in his NSX at the time.

Houston - I have only seen 3 in the last ten years since I first saw a black on red and got whip lash! "what the freek car was that?!?"
Love at first site and could finally afford to buy one two mths ago ;)

Must be a Florida thing... splain yoself pls

Cars that the heard-ed masses, known as "sheeple" drive...aka "belly-button" cars...because EVERYONE has one...something you can see yourself coming & going in all day long on the road.

I agree with NSXBuilder. I have to take my girl out as we don't see any in the wild in St. Louis. Up until I put mine on the road, I only saw them in the bays of my dealer. Last week on a 54 degree day, pulled into the service station where I regularly buy gas and in behind me pulls a modified Maxima 4 dr and the driver says, "hey Were you on I-370 a couple of hours ago? I thought you were a Ferrari.

Can tell you though, even some of the youngest kids 12-13 year olds, surely know what it is. I am making sure that our community knows.

Never knew I could have as much fun as the last 2 months. I'm just hoping the replacement shoulder will heal quickly while it's cold. Can't take more than a couple of weeks without taking out my psychologist. A girlfriend my wife will let me have.
Warm regards,

Donk

I have seen three in Denver. One red with popups that may or may not have been e.pie's car on I-25 North, a yellow one that may have been dawk on C-470 and a red 95-01 car parked on the street at a bar near Coors field. What blew my mind was the full-on JDM RHD DC5 Integra Type R in Championship White that blew past me on the way to work a couple of months ago. Caught up to him at a light and it was the real deal. I half expected to see Keiichi Tsuchiya driving or something! My wife was with me and she pointed it our and asked if that was a Type R because it looks like Championship White. I love her.

There are a ton (probably 20+) in the Raleigh, NC area....but I still NEVER see them on the road. I do see a black one in my hometown of Hickory, NC once or twice a year, but thats about it. Other than that...I only see them at Cars and Coffee meets and our yearly NC/SC NSX gathering in Greensboro, NC.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147231&highlight=italia

DSC03760.jpg

Last edited:
Besides C&C I have yet to see one in Raleigh, it's nice to know that they're there!

When I was younger I had never seen an NSX in my city but what was really funny about that is the fact that the owner of the house exactly 1 block away from my house had a Black NSX. They owned that car for years and not once did I ever see it until one day my little cousin of 7 years old comes to me hey that car that you like alot is right down the street. I was like, "No way I've lived here for 15 years I should know all the cars in this area". He leads me over to the car that was parked in his driveway and I was like :eek:. I couldn't believe it my neighbor had my dream car that whole time lol.

There are probably 8-10 in the Austin area. I do not see one a month, but several of them are out and about in the area. I drive mine twice a week in good weather. Based on the regional forum here, I think the local NSXers drive their cars fairly regularly. I just don't see them.

Back