I am back on the road

Hi guys,

My car is finally back on the road after my little mishap during our bear mountain run. A big thank you to Joe at Vince's auto body. He is the man, and made my car better than before my slip. Unfortunately I dont know how much driving I will get as the next 3 weeks would be OT hell at work.

Joe,

Thank you so much for your time and patience with my car. I was looking at the car today and I can finally appreciate ALL the different color your mentioned within my silver.

Hi guys,

My car is finally back on the road after my little mishap during our bear mountain run. A big thank you to Joe at Vince's auto body. He is the man, and made my car better than before my slip. Unfortunately I dont know how much driving I will get as the next 3 weeks would be OT hell at work.

Joe,

Thank you so much for your time and patience with my car. I was looking at the car today and I can finally appreciate ALL the different color your mentioned within my silver.
Glad to hear that you're back on the road. Joe is the man and his attention to detail and satisfaction is why so many of our cars get his loving!!!

Glad to see that
all the king's horses
and all the king's men
(Joe and the guys at Vince's)
put your ride back together
and it's on the road again.......:biggrin:

So, did you return it to stock or put on the '02 upgrade?

See ya at the next drive, or come out to Kids day at Watkin's Glen and drive some kids around at safe speeds on a beautiful track. It's over 3 weeks away.

Tytus

Tytus,

I went back to stock, as a matter of fact, I am selling all my CF parts and going to sell my 18-19 volks GTS haha. Need money for my coop renovation. I will see if I can make watkins glen and river run.

Back