How hard is the steering with the non-p/s models?

It's no problem at all with a roll, but I wouldn't plan on doing the "heel of your hand on the steering wheel with one arm" manuver when parellel parking....unless you only have one arm that is. :D

I should install a suicide knob on it ;) .

*a suicide knob is a door handle type thing that connects to the steering wheel facing you so you can turn the wheel with one hand easily.

But seriously, I guess when I do find a nice NSX, i'll keep my Maxima for the times when I will be doing alot of city driving / traffic manuvering.

Wisky said:
I should install a suicide knob on it ;) .

*a suicide knob is a door handle type thing that connects to the steering wheel facing you so you can turn the wheel with one hand easily.

But seriously, I guess when I do find a nice NSX, i'll keep my Maxima for the times when I will be doing alot of city driving / traffic manuvering.
What Maxima? When you get your NSX, you will be using it for anything if you don't plan to make it a garage queen. Don't get me wrong. The NSX coupe is just fine. I wish it had power steering but it is really not that bad. You probably will love it to death and will be driving it everywhere. I had a 1995 ZX6R and a 2000 Ninja 250 before. Hope you find your NSX soon.
Regards,
Steve

Cake.

cake.gif

Ponyboy loves cake.

Haha...cake. The bringer of all good things. Yellow w/ chocolate frosting, italian creme w/ white chocolate, it doesn't matter, everyone smiles at cake.

Oh cake, how I love thee. Shall I compare thee to a fine summer's day?

Ahhhh, what this thread about? ;)

Back