How bout them Lakers?

another loss.... I think Gasol is losing gas..... He played all summer and for the Olympic... Now, playing center when he is more of a forward... I hope Bynum comes back soon....

I agree or at least start giving minutes to Mbenga. He's tough, but needs to be on point with the plays. Overall today's loss was bad. Lakers were on a break for a couple days and lost their groove in my opinion. Hopefully the Rockets game is a different story.:rolleyes:

Ouch.

Unless the lakes can play some D and Kobe can carry them w/ points, get ready for a few more losses. Not looking forward to this road trip esp. with the likely fines/suspensions.

Looks like Ariza's not gonna be suspended afterall, maybe Odom...what a disappointment their last game was. Let's get Bynum back, but lets just hope he does not get injured again.

Looks like Ariza's not gonna be suspended afterall, maybe Odom...what a disappointment their last game was. Let's get Bynum back, but lets just hope he does not get injured again.

Thank God. Trevor's a good kid, he didn't mean to hurt Felix. He works so hard for his playing time and trying to make big plays all year long.

GG and good win! Well deserved from the MVP!

Awesome comeback. Good job fellas.

if they had lost that, that would of been a real real disappointment not only to them but to all the fans. :mad: BUT they pulled it off and i think it was a good idea to start ariza. :biggrin: his best game yet!

Too bad the starters can't play 48. The bench has been very erratic and was poor again today (4 for 17 with 8 TOs).

That was a tough game to watch. Go up by 15 and the lakes go stagnant with frequent turnovers. We've got one of the deepest teams in the NBA but, sheesh, they sure can go cold.

Kobe scored 9 in a row in the 4th and you could see the Mavs lose heart.

Heart breaker... Yeah, bench is sucking lately.

76er's bench = 36 pts
Laker's bench = 18 pts

with Powell on the floor 13 minutes, -22 pts
with Farmar on the floor 12 minutes, -20 pts
with Vujucic on the floor 14 minutes, -14 pts

these guys are KILLING them :mad:

well not just the bench, but everyone...the whole game the lakers played today wasn't all that great like they would usually play on a game to game basis. plus WIN or LOSS...if anything i'm not THAT upset but just disappointed cause the lakers had a foul to give. :mad: on a side note, this game will at least give them a lesson to minimize the turnovers and friggin' D UP!

Last edited:
I was at the game and it was a real bummer :frown: My bro called it too. They were going for the 3 w/ that Iguadala (sp wrong) dude since he was on fire in the 4th. Oh well, maybe it will keep the Lakers grounded and make them realize it's not going to be a walk in the park to the championship.

Jeff

so far so good and a well deserved win for the lakers tonight beating the pistons since 2002. hopefully bynum can come back soon!

The Hawks? Only 76 points? :mad:

The playoffs are just a couple of weeks away and the lakes haven't hit their stride yet.

I know for a fact that the Lakers are better than tonight's game. Maybe they're just playing like this on purpose just to let everyone think that they "suck" when in reality they're better than that, lol. It's just one loss and many more wins down the road. Lakers NEED to D up though if they wanna win!

Awesome win. Even against a team like Denver who were 9-1. Bynum looked great, so did Gasol. It seems like there was less pressure on Pau, so he was able to score as much as he did, and dominate as well as he did last night (19 boards, are you kidding me?). Hope to see that kind of ferocity from the team in the playoffs.

Awesome win. Even against a team like Denver who were 9-1. Bynum looked great, so did Gasol. It seems like there was less pressure on Pau, so he was able to score as much as he did, and dominate as well as he did last night (19 boards, are you kidding me?). Hope to see that kind of ferocity from the team in the playoffs.

Exactly to the point long, just like how the lakers were in the beginning of the season, with bynum back, it's a no brainer that the lakers will take the western conference EASY!! it also makes the bench lineup different which is a good thing, imo.

Back