has your e-gf seen the NSX

[QUOTE=steveny;951469]When will school systems finally take note that the students who are the most radical and the least likely to take their seats when told to do so are the most likely to be successful. When will they take these students aside and grow their abilities instead of trying to snip them in the bud? :confused:
I gotta disagree w/ you Steve. The public school systems need to cope w/ a group of kids thrown together who are different in many ways (race, culture, class, etc...). Discipline in classrooms needs to be maintained in order to insure safety and the best possible learning enviornment. You need to realize that so many rules exist because we live in such a lawsuit happy society. Your proposal to take the disruptive students and give them special "nurturing" attention would surely piss off the parents whose kids are well behaved in class. Actually, schools do take these kids aside and nuture them---it's called Special Education. If these kids are going to be successful like you say they will be, they'll only be mandated to attend school until they're eighteeen. After that, they will have the freedom to follow whatever path in life they want. There's merit in arguing the value of learning history, but learning about how our government works is essential in building citizens who care about the future of our country.
I went to school w/ a guy who was so sharp, we had the FBI at our school because he had hacked in to a local defense company's mainframe. This guy could hear a piece of music and instantly reproduce it on piano or guitar. I'm pretty sure he was a bona fide genius. Today he works as cashier in a gas station...Why ? He felt he was so superior to everyone else that he couldn't hold a job (i.e.take orders)...so he turned to a life of crime. Education is just an early step in life before real adulthood.....Hard work, determination, and a little luck are the main factors in success.

Maybe you can do (big) penis enlargement too and wave it in front of her?

Dude I maybe an ass ( well okay I definitely am ) ,but that's kinda crass. Maybe he already had a big one and that scared her off. Hey it's happened to me:biggrin:

Back