has your e-gf seen the NSX

Seriously dude, time to cut the cord and move on.

Last edited:
ok close the thread then. it was just a question. holy Fuck

Sarge, I was just kidding you there...didn't mean to offend you. :smile: I do agree with others that say that you get way more male attention that you do female attention. Mostly you get teenage punks wanting to race you and not girls that are impressed.

I do have to say as cool and timeless as the NSX is, a 17 year old car that you could get for the same price as a new Accord isn't going show your ex's that they have really missed out on something. However, it does say that you have excellent taste in automobiles though, but unfortunately most women could care less about that. Of all my cars that I have ever owned, it is still the most fun by far and I miss it every day.

thanks guys for the posts above. sometimes I try and think of a cool and clever new thread, just to get it bashed in the first 2 or 3 replies. I am 35 and yea I did lose my legs in iraq (hence the automatic) but I thought it would be a legitimate question, some people who went from having very little to being ok or well off might be proud of what they own, none of these things bring happiness. Not true happiness anyways, but you know for me, when I get in my car and I am able to drive it does not make me happy that its an NSX my dream car, what makes me happy is that I am ALIVE and I CAN drive, so I guess when I spend so much time here on prime, because I dont work, I try and think of some new stuff to talk about. I know I have too much spare time, maybe im on here too much, so I suppose I will just take a break or something. anyways close the thread if it was a silly question. you should see what I drove in high school, its on that thread in off topic, you may get a laugh out of that one

thanks guys for the posts above. sometimes I try and think of a cool and clever new thread, just to get it bashed in the first 2 or 3 replies. I am 35 and yea I did lose my legs in iraq (hence the automatic) but I thought it would be a legitimate question, some people who went from having very little to being ok or well off might be proud of what they own, none of these things bring happiness. Not true happiness anyways, but you know for me, when I get in my car and I am able to drive it does not make me happy that its an NSX my dream car, what makes me happy is that I am ALIVE and I CAN drive, so I guess when I spend so much time here on prime, because I dont work, I try and think of some new stuff to talk about. I know I have too much spare time, maybe im on here too much, so I suppose I will just take a break or something. anyways close the thread if it was a silly question. you should see what I drove in high school, its on that thread in off topic, you may get a laugh out of that one

Dude, if it were up to me, you could write whatever the hell you wanted on this site. I write stupid shit all the time here, but am pretty sure I have something unique to add to certain discussions. You definitely do.

Got any pics of the ex-GF you were referring to? :tongue: :biggrin:

You can always PM me if you want. Lets argue about some stupid shit or something.:biggrin: I'm sure we could learn something we didn't know before. I spend way too much time on here too but it is the only thing that keeps me sane. :biggrin:

Your ex is a no good biotch anyways who needs that shit, right? I coming over with the 360 and we can roll by her house and flip her off, throw some trash in her yard and do a big donut on the lawn. :biggrin:

Your ex is a no good biotch anyways who needs that shit, right? I coming over with the 360 and we can roll by her house and flip her off, throw some trash in her yard and do a big donut on the lawn. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

That comment just made my week, thanks dude

Your ex is a no good biotch anyways who needs that shit, right? I coming over with the 360 and we can roll by her house and flip her off, throw some trash in her yard and do a big donut on the lawn. :biggrin:

That comment just made my week, thanks dude[/QUOTE]

Not a problem I can keep em coming if you want. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I think when we roll by her place we should have the top down on the car and no fewer then 3 strippers hanging out of the car too. Maybe instead of a donut we can do a heart shaped burnout then spit on it. Look her in the eye and say YOU! Then we can order a bunch of anchovy pizzas to her address.

Props to Sarge for keepin a positive attitude and being able to drive the NSX!

It's amazing what we can do when we really are determined :)

when the blast went off I immediately called on my motorolla for help, then I used my belt as a tournicate on my left leg, and used come chord on my right leg to save it. the guy beside me died and another had the same fate as me, but he is fine now and running even. My first thought was FUCK THESE FUCKS, IM GUNNA SEE MY BOY GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL. and that was that. you guys rock for being so nice. no im not gay, but I guess I get wrapped around the axel too much by comments on threads. take care all!

when the blast went off I immediately called on my motorolla for help, then I used my belt as a tournicate on my left leg, and used come chord on my right leg to save it. the guy beside me died and another had the same fate as me, but he is fine now and running even. My first thought was FUCK THESE FUCKS, IM GUNNA SEE MY BOY GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL. and that was that. you guys rock for being so nice. no im not gay, but I guess I get wrapped around the axel too much by comments on threads. take care all!

man thats some serious shit... im glad you're doing well :)

and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say it means a lot to me that you'd be willing to put your life on the line for us folks back home.

you know, i can never really say why i was in iraq, but sure as shit, if i was asked to go again for my country I WOULD

you know, i can never really say why i was in iraq, but sure as shit, if i was asked to go again for my country I WOULD

Glad to hear you're ok bro. Many of my friends were not so lucky. Keep your chin up man. I'll be heading back out to the sand box shortly, you'll be in my prayers. Be easy bro.

My ex never saw the NSX, but in related news...

First chick I had sex with got pretty fat. I saw her myspace page after she contacted me through my myspace page. So there is that.

In high school my sister had 3 smoking hot friends. None of them would have sex with me. 5 years ago, when I signed my first contract, she told 2 of them how much I was getting paid. According to her, both their jaws were on the floor.

One of the 3 hot friends was asking for donations. Apparantly, she is looking for airfare to Peru for the adoption of a child. I ponied up $100, but mentioned that if she had bothered to have sex with me in high school, I would have paid for the entire plane ticket. Round trip.

So, the answer to the original question is no. But I've had my satisfaction on occasion.

One of the 3 hot friends was asking for donations. Apparantly, she is looking for airfare to Peru for the adoption of a child. I ponied up $100, but mentioned that if she had bothered to have sex with me in high school, I would have paid for the entire plane ticket. Round trip.

LOL, thats a good one, you Pwned her

My ex never saw the NSX, but in related news...

First chick I had sex with got pretty fat. I saw her myspace page after she contacted me through my myspace page. So there is that.

In high school my sister had 3 smoking hot friends. None of them would have sex with me. 5 years ago, when I signed my first contract, she told 2 of them how much I was getting paid. According to her, both their jaws were on the floor.

So, the answer to the original question is no. But I've had my satisfaction on occasion.

That has got to be the best part of growing up with sisters. My sisters had some pretty hot friends, and well I would be paying for the extra ticket.

As for the first girl well she didn't get fat. In fact she got even more smoking hot. She went on to own a bunch of bars and a couple of strip clubs. I hooked up with her sister a few years after we broke up. I have always wondered if she told her sister about that?

edit....I am now worried about my daughter having friends. There is like this whole new level of crap to worry about now.

Back