has your e-gf seen the NSX

I usually make it routine to drive by all 6 of my ex-gf's homes (especially the ones that still live with their parents) after work and do 30 donuts on their lawn in my car just so they know how cool I am now. If they aren't home, I like to leave a little card on the door letting them know who dropped by.

I usually make it routine to drive by all 6 of my ex-gf's homes (especially the ones that still live with their parents) after work and do 30 donuts on their lawn in my car just so they know how cool I am now. If they aren't home, I like to leave a little card on the door letting them know who dropped by.

send holiday greeting cards and make it pics of you and the nsx. with not 1 but 2 stamps to show how much you're ballin now

LOL

HA! For real! Sarge will be a cop someday. Can't let high school go. :wink:

I was finally relieved from my ex's coming around after I met my wife. She told them all where to go and how fast they needed to get there. I thought some of them were never going to go away.

The only person who I would like to know that he knows I am doing well is my school guidance counselor. He told me I would end up pumping gas if I didn't go to college. LOL. He was just stuck in his ways and narrow minded I can't fault him for not being able to see around his blinders.

I was finally relieved from my ex's coming around after I met my wife. She told them all where to go and how fast they needed to get there. I thought some of them were never going to go away.

The only person who I would like to know that he knows I am doing well is my school guidance counselor. He told me I would end up pumping gas if I didn't go to college. LOL. He was just stuck in his ways and narrow minded I can't fault him for not being able to see around his blinders.

Ha! Plus one dude. My high school english teacher told me that I'd end up unloading trucks at a grocery store because I didn't want to read Beowolf. Lol. :rolleyes:

I never told the guidance counselor but at the time he said that I was 16 y/o and the gym teacher worked for me in the summers at the landscaping business I started. :) The gym teacher was the coolest guy we had a lot of fun hanging out together in the summers. He has since moved away and I haven't seen him in a few years. :frown: Most everyone who were faculty at school were pretty cool.

What a sad and pathetic thread, I love it:biggrin:

Once i went to shoot some pool at an old haunt and my ex was there with her current guy. Anyhow they were leaving and he saw the nsx, well a few beers and a few hours later me and her new guy are shooting pool, talking about nsx's, and she had left, didnt even say anything. He didnt even notice for like 2 hours. Me and him are pretty good friends now, he dumped her the week after that happened.

Last edited:
From the man you drives an AUTOMATIC NSX:biggrin: :tongue:

HUH? I think you meant who drives. You got the first part right though. The MAN.
Better than calling myself the kid and having a picture of a girl on a bed in my avatar. unless your a girl or want to be one...

HUH? I think you meant who drives. You got the first part right though. The MAN.
Better than calling myself the kid and having a picture of a girl on a bed in my avatar. unless your a girl or want to be one...

Your right, Im wrong. Your cool, Im a loser. Etc, Etc. I really dont feel like starting an internet fight here. Lighten up a bit, I was joking:rolleyes: Chill.

Actually yes, this past weekend. She didn't even know it was mine, nor did her big fat hairy ogre ass boyfriend. So he just HAD to put his hands on it because you know how people love to see with their hands. Probably still doesn't even know it's mine.

Other than that, no one really gives two shits because a car doesn't mean success or happiness, but neither does money. I've been more jealous of those who actually owned less than me, ALOT less.

Back