Happy Birthday Drifter (Chuck)

Hope that you're out there in your NSX, not the TREX, a little cold out there today. By the way, according to the site, you're 51 years young today, I have to say, you don't look your age!!!:eek:

Hope that you're out there in your NSX, not the TREX, a little cold out there today. By the way, according to the site, you're 51 years young today, I have to say, you don't look your age!!!:eek:

Sorry, Chuck, that Roger apparently is as blind as a bat and thought your listing said you were 51 today. Hopefully the traditional spidey wishes will make up for his lack of attention to detail. Have a happy!

12494882-L.jpg

Hope you had a great day.

Happy Belated Bday Chuck:biggrin:

Thanks Guys,

I was really hoping to see you all on some of the final drives.
Very disappointed to miss NSXPO this year. (Work is crazy) :frown:
Someone has to pay for all them toys:smile:

Yesterday I went to Long Island to pick up a car my dad bought him self as a retirement present. LOL its a Procharged ZO6 w/580 sum RWHP All I can say is, WOW that thing is insanely fast, scares the crap out if me. Makes my GSXR1000 seem slow!:eek: We had a good day, other then the a little traffic.

Thanks Guys,

I was really hoping to see you all on some of the final drives.
Very disappointed to miss NSXPO this year. (Work is crazy) :frown:
Someone has to pay for all them toys:smile:

Yesterday I went to Long Island to pick up a car my dad bought him self as a retirement present. LOL its a Procharged ZO6 w/580 sum RWHP All I can say is, WOW that thing is insanely fast, scares the crap out if me. Makes my GSXR1000 seem slow!:eek: We had a good day, other then the a little traffic.
So let me paraphrase the above, you get your need for speed gene from your father, and apparently, the "taste" gene from your mother. By the way, we've done runs each of the past 3 weeks, and Bailey's trying to put together one for this Sunday..........enough excuses!!!:eek:

Back