Gran Turismo 5 Prologue in 2007

I had $200 in Amazon GCs, so I just ordered the 40GB PS3 but am going back and forth on whether or not to cancel it. I really just ordered it as a BluRay player (to replace my HD-DVD player), but I just learned that it doesn't have the software necessary to play PS2 games (and that the 60GB version actually had hardware to do this). Now, I've never owned a PS2, I don't really play games, but I'm thinking that perhaps there are some decent educational type PS2 games out there that would be good for the kids (ok, maybe wishful thinking).

I'd have gone for an 80GB but everything is bundled now... I could swear you used to be able to get an 80GB for $499, but that doesn't appear to be the case any longer, at least at Amazon. They just have the 80GB Motorstorm bundle now.

Eh.... I guess I'll just stick with my order as is.

$99.66 for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue & Logitech Driving Force Pro

I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered copy of GT5 Prologue! Amazon LAGS!

For those of you who have not purchased GT5P and do not have a Logitech force feedback wheel, you might be interested in this deal.

Walmart is selling GT5 Prologue, AND a Logitech Driving Force Pro for $99.66 (97 cents shipping)!!! The wheel alone cost more than $100.

Although it's not the new Logitech Driving Force GT, or a G25, this is a GREAT DEAL!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...duct_id=9203970&sourceid=00120904261516758628

Re: $99.66 for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue & Logitech Driving Force Pro

I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered copy of GT5 Prologue! Amazon LAGS!

Conrad, you're posting on the wrong GT5: Prologue thread!

We're talking about the U.S. version here.

Back