Got the NSX.... What about 05 Viper vs. 06 Z06?

What year is your NSX? It is is Targa then you may not "need" a convertible.

Personally, Z06>>>>Viper. Unless you get an ACR!

A Viper is tolerable for a 30 minute drive. An hour at the most. The Z is much more refined and incredibly quick. I almost bought one 2 months ago. Yes the resale sucks but guess what it sucks on a Lambo and Ferrari too. Its a car not an investment.:tongue: If you are looking for Valet parking spot then MAYBE Viper.

I would go with the Viper. It just impresses me. The Corvette, to me, isn't that impressive.
The Viper is an exotic. The Z06 is just a souped up Vette. About as impressive as a Saleen Mustang(which says a lot, but it's not an exotic).

Last edited:
...Personally, Z06>>>>Viper. Unless you get an ACR!

A Viper is tolerable for a 30 minute drive. An hour at the most. The Z is much more refined and incredibly quick. .....

Exactly.

Most people don't realize that the Viper is not a comfy car for long trips like a NSX or Z06.

"Exactly.
Most people don't realize that the Viper is not a comfy car for long trips like a NSX or Z06."
Good, just like my Gallardo so it would match up well!

Exactly.

Most people don't realize that the Viper is not a comfy car for long trips like a NSX or Z06.

How many comfy cars do you guys need? :tongue: I hear the Cadillac DTS is very comfy, look into one of those.

DodgeViperSRT10P40GlossBlack1920goo.jpg

DodgeViperSRT10P40GlossBlack1920-3.jpg

sigh .... that is hot ....

I was honestly going to say, "keep your money" until I saw this. Absolutely beautiful. I can overlook some of the domestic clunkery now that the exterior looks like this. Wow.

Back