Good price for 99?

Hey guys, i've been lurking around here for about two years now. Always wanted an NSX. I visit this site like at least 5 times a day. But getting to the point. Saw an NSX listing today and was wondering what you guys think a good offer is for this vehicle. Its a 1999 NSX, with about 30,000 miles. They are asking 58K. Vehicle is pretty much in mint condition. From all the previous post, im thinking about offering somewhere between like 47-51k.

linky

What do you guys think?

want a 2001 with 13k miles for $59k? pm me or look in the NSX's for sale section.

E211AMG said:
Im just looking for one in so cal. Thanks anyway

thats cool. :rolleyes: Im shipping a new one to Florida next week and sent an 01 to san francisco.

High $40's should get that car in your driveway!

NetViper said:
Has it had the timing belt and water pump replaced?
It's not even due yet, according to Honda's recommended service intervals. Not for another year or another 75K miles, whichever comes first.

Incidentally, 30K miles on a '99 is only average. (Average for NSXs is 5K miles/year.)

*sigh*, after a long weekend of thinking it over. Dont think my nsx dream will ever come true. Just can't justify buying a car that expensive without any warrenty. And a whole lot of other reasons why I shouldn't buy the car. I envy you guys who do have the car, that 10 minutes of test driving was the best 10 minutes of driving I ever had.

Last edited:
Suggest you continue reading on how reliable these cars really are! You're talking about a $50K car, but the scope and magnitude of warranty-covered issues is very small. This is not a first-year M3 you're dealing with. :wink:

If reliability was an issue, don't you think all of us who own 91-95's would be crying in the aisles? Frankly I think most warranties are engaged to fix off-the-production line screw-ups and QA problems than true unpredictable failures. I personally have no qualms about owning an out-of-warranty NSX, or any Honda for that matter.

Back