getting the F-car itch...

I have different plans now...hope it all comes together.

Let me guess, another car you're going to buy and not drive? When does the madness end.............
Say it out loud with me - The next car I buy, I will drive it at least 1 time a week :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2005 Rio/Onyx, 3.2k miles:) (SELLING IT)
2002 Silverstone/Silver NSX(Sold)
1997 Kaiser Silver NSX(Sold)

Last edited:
Let me guess, another car you're going to buy and not drive? When does the madness end.............
Say it out loud with me - The next car I buy, I will drive it at least 1 time a week :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2005 Rio/Onyx, 3.2k miles:) (SELLING IT)
2002 Silverstone/Silver NSX(Sold)
1997 Kaiser Silver NSX(Sold)

lol:biggrin:

RV?:biggrin:

Shelby says if you do get an RV, get a diesel pusher (Circa Sept 06)
Rinconweekend002.jpg

And make sure it's a big one!!! (Circa June 08)
rinconfun069.jpg

umm, I was kinda kidding about the RV, but heck it's a cool idea I guess lol:tongue:

well guys, F-car and Lambo idea is on the back burner...I decided (with the wife's help) the NSX is the best bang for the buck for an exotic reliable car, just the very reason why I bought the nsx in the 1st place...well, 3rd place lol.

My car is currently up for sale yes, but it is to make room for a different NSX possibly...if my car sells, cool, if not, I am VERY HAPPY keeping the existing one;)

this will all make sense later, but for now, I am not deserting this family lol...:biggrin:

I think so, for $150-$180k type of money. You'll have to get passed Anil though who will fight tooth and nail to keep from being dethroned. :biggrin:

yeah I would definitely not spend that kind of money on an NSX....basically paying for the weak dollar issue...just silly.

yeah I would definitely not spend that kind of money on an NSX....basically paying for the weak dollar issue...just silly.

Seriously?? I'm very seriously thinking about doing so in the next year or two. I know it's blasphemy to think of cars as an investment, but I really do think that in 10-15 years the NSX-R will be worth over $1MM (and all NSXs will be worth much more than they are now, but nothing like that). If I could have one, enjoy it for 1-2k miles/year as a fun toy -like you are now with your regular NSX- it would be cool and financially viable. I could care less about having a "faster" Gallardo or F430 though (although I would still really enjoy either of those).

I think it *is* possible, just with, say, $140k for the car and another $20-40k in shipping and regulatory nonsense to get it registered.

Think Amex: having the only known NSX-R in North America = priceless. :biggrin:

Back