Getting Married with the NSX

shawn110975

Suspended
guys Im getting married this summer, and was going to drive away with my new bride in the NSX. " Just Married " etc. etc.

what I am asking is have any of you driven away in your NSX after getting married and what did your buddies hang off you NSX?
I mean cans on a string dragging behind the car? panties etc. got any pics post'em

I have never seen an NSX dressed up for a wedding LOL

thanks in advance

This was a pic I saw sometime ago. I probably saved it from here on prime...

My wife had some super elaborate dress that was so puffy it would not fit in the NSX as planned. So we ended up using a Corvette Z-06 in our wedding instead.

But....I have loaned my NSX out as the getaway car for some friends weddings. It goes over pretty well, and the photographers seem to love taking pictures with it in there since it makes things unique.

guys Im getting married this summer, and was going to drive away with my new bride in the NSX. " Just Married " etc. etc.

what I am asking is have any of you driven away in your NSX after getting married and what did your buddies hang off you NSX?
I mean cans on a string dragging behind the car? panties etc. got any pics post'em

I have never seen an NSX dressed up for a wedding LOL

thanks in advance

Sean, step 1- just so we understand, your future wife is onboard with this right?

Step 2 - I'd change outfits near the end of the wedding into a "leaving" attire. My wife and I changed and I think it was a great idea.

Step 3 little luggage space so where are you staying 1st night or got the space?

Step 4 don't hang shit off my car unless it is easily removed, wiped off.

Step 5 make the most of the 1st night with your bride...an evening to remember forever.

I was married with my NSX... I was older, my buddies didn't do anything to the car.

We had a dinner reception at the same place we where married. Most people had left by the time we drove off....

I have some pictures of me & buddies in tuxes by the car and with my bride, but no good pictures with the car having anything done to it...

My wife loves the car and thinks of it as our wedding car, so there is some sentimental attachment to it... which is good... no pressure to sell the toy :biggrin:

I'm looking forward to seeing more fun pictures of decorated NSX's... sorry, but maybe my buddies were duds... or just respected the car enough not to mess with it...

- Rod

I think there's a few of us on here who have used the NSX in our wedding :)

We kept the decorations minimal since the whole idea of driving off is no longer that common as we all end up at the same banquet hall to eat afterwards anyways!

The 20 or so mile drive from our house to the wedding location was fun since my little cousin got a chance to ride with me and she has never ridden in the nSX prior and thought it was the coolest thing. I have some pictures of my NSX decorated in the link posted above so enjoy this special moment!

rick

Our red one has been requested by friends to drive from the ceremony to the reception in their forthcoming wedding, that should be fun :cool:

It's nice to share!
Brian

No decorations. I had to stuff her dress down in the foot well after she got in so she could see out the windshield. The car is in just a couple pictures as I got married before pros had switched to digital (film = lots fewer pictures) and the NSX was not even on the radar of important things that day (maybe 200th place) after all the people there. Had a fun drive through the foothills to our reception and then up a canyon to Estes Park.

Bottom line, make sure the day is about you/her. The car should be a distant afterthought.

Back