Forza 3!!!

I'm absolutely addicted to this game. Plenty of other hot titles are coming out right now, but they're all dead to me.

Feel free to add me if you wanna have some fun racing.

Gamertag: PaladiNSX

p.s. I've got a pretty nice tune for an (A Class) 97 Acura NSX. This thing sticks to everything, lemme know if you want a copy

i hate to say it but im a level 50. I don't even think i've been playing that much. i play with no assists and i get an extra 95% per race i think that's why i got up so high so quickly. I think i've got a tune for every NSX in A class now and the old school NSX-R has the best interior to play from too. My gamertag is That Ninja 171 if anyone wants another NSX to get beaten by:biggrin:

I'm absolutely addicted to this game. Plenty of other hot titles are coming out right now, but they're all dead to me.

Feel free to add me if you wanna have some fun racing.

Gamertag: PaladiNSX

p.s. I've got a pretty nice tune for an (A Class) 97 Acura NSX. This thing sticks to everything, lemme know if you want a copy

+1, I was enjoying Prototype but have not picked it up since Forza 3 came out. I can't see me playing any other game for a while.

I would not mind a copy of that tune as a starting point for an A class NSX. I made my NSX look and power wise just like my real one so it is only a 423 car. I have comptech / forgeline wheels as well and I picked a semi similar wheel to those. However, there is no chrome / polished option which is annoying as the wheels look painted silver which does not do them justice. I will shoot you a message when I log on for my nightly fix.

Here's something kind of cool that I found on the Forza 3 storefront..

FXNSX.jpg

Looks sweet :D

Back