First drive of the year, here we go. Feb 23rd

Your probably better riding with Jason. Won't need a neck brace for sure. :wink:

Nope, but will need a defibrillator to bring you back after you have a heart attack from all the g force pressure boosting through the engine. Though I won't make it, everyone can breathe easy...... Literally. After making fun of A-drain, I too am being pulled into what was a all girl, now co-ed baby shower. Who makes these co-ed? Yea for me.......

You have G forces boosting trough your engine!?

It's a complicated form of physics you wouldn't understand driving your car. The best I can do is get you the definition. And yes, it's the force of acceleration running through the engine transitioning to the wheels in perfect sync.

<tbody>
[TD="align: left"]A force acting on a body as a result of acceleration or gravity, informally described in units of acceleration equal to one g. For example, a 12 pound object undergoing a g-force of 2g experiences 24 pounds of force. See more at acceleration of gravity .

[/TD]

</tbody>

What CPk are you finishing at? And at what time? I can't do the drive but would like to meet up for CPk

The one in Tustin on Jamboree. Hard to say for sure what time but probably around 3:00

It's a complicated form of physics you wouldn't understand driving your car. The best I can do is get you the definition. And yes, it's the force of acceleration running through the engine transitioning to the wheels in perfect sync.

Facepalm you make my brain hurt Jason.

Google Maps shows two addresses for 27194 Ortega Hwy.....One in San Juan Capistrano (probably the one intended) and one in Lake Elsinore (?)

Ah darn, would love to join you on the birthday run Jonathan and to meet the so-cal crew on this first drive .:frown:

Happy early Birthday buddy:smile:

Yeah, the one in San Juan capistrano is the intended address. Thanks for the heads up

- - - Updated - - -

Ah darn, would love to join you on the birthday run Jonathan and to meet the so-cal crew on this first drive .:frown:

Happy early Birthday buddy:smile:

You're not early, you're right on time! Thank you and I'll catch you next drive hopefully.

Happy Birthday!

Thank you!!!

Happy Birthday. Now get back to working on my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Too bad my car is not ready... would like to drive with you guys. I can though meet at CPK afterwards if near OC as someone have mentioned.

My mom and I will be coming too! Ill bring my GoPro with the suction cup mount if anybody wants to see their car recorded, let me know.

Breaking News.........

Les is going on the drive!

I was always going on the drive, just a passenger after the news about my car not being ready. But now after a call from my very good friend JC I will be a driver not a passenger:wink:. I owe you BIG time my friend.

I had a great time with you all. We all stayed so late in Red Robin that the dinner crowd started showing up. Happy Birthday to you, Jonathan, my young friend. :)

I had a great time with you all. We all stayed so late in Red Robin that the dinner crowd started showing up. Happy Birthday to you, Jonathan, my young friend. :)

Thank you again to everyone that made the trek. I had an incredible time with everyone and it was exactly how I wanted to celebrate my day. I have a feeling this might turn into something annual. :biggrin:

Nsxprime has the best people...and Jason.

Les, don't ever drive a yellow car again...looks incredibly strange.

Happy belated birthday bud...sorry I had to miss it.

Ok Les, when's the next one?

Back