First drive of the year, here we go. Feb 23rd

Baby showers are for the women, not men:wink:

What time we going again. I think I have to go to a shower lol. Coles cousin baby shower. I forgot which day as she changed it from a girl thing to both( what guy wants to go I don't know lol) so I think I'm still free to go before 3 or something.

My birthday is 2/16. I "might" be heading out of town the weekend of 2/23, but if I do NOT go I WILL make this drive

I'm so glad this happened this weekend and not on the drive weekend. My battery is dead. I noticed it sounded tired the last few times I started it up but now it's gone. The trunk wasn't closed tight so I though maybe the trunk light was on and drained it but even if that did, I'm sure it's the OEM battery so that makes it close to 8 years old. Time for a new one in time for next week. What to get?

I'm so glad this happened this weekend and not on the drive weekend. My battery is dead. I noticed it sounded tired the last few times I started it up but now it's gone. The trunk wasn't closed tight so I though maybe the trunk light was on and drained it but even if that did, I'm sure it's the OEM battery so that makes it close to 8 years old. Time for a new one in time for next week. What to get?

The battery is dead from not driving it enough.:wink: I will make sure that you drive more this year with lots of drives.

You should replace your present "bulbs" with LED's. Takes a few seconds each to do and result is much brighter light along with greatly reduced battery drain. I have some "extras" that I bought when I did mine. LMK if you want them and I will bring along for next time we meet..............or ANYONE who wants them, let me know. $1 each ----- for all the big spenders (Patty gets them for free in exchange for brownies)

You should replace your present "bulbs" with LED's. Takes a few seconds each to do and result is much brighter light along with greatly reduced battery drain. I have some "extras" that I bought when I did mine. LMK if you want them and I will bring along for next time we meet..............or ANYONE who wants them, let me know. $1 each ----- for all the big spenders (Patty gets them for free in exchange for brownies)
I'd like to give them a try. Thank you.

I sure do like your lemon bars, everything you make is delicious! I can only imagine how a cake would be

What's your favorite cake flavor and frosting flavor? It seems like we won't have too many people for a cake.

BTW, I called Ramon about my dead battery. He told me to buy the Kirkland battery at Costco. I bought it for $74 and then Ramon and his guy put it in. Ramon wouldn't charge me anything so I just left $15 on his desk. We are all so lucky to have him!

What's your favorite cake flavor and frosting flavor? It seems like we won't have too many people for a cake.

BTW, I called Ramon about my dead battery. He told me to buy the Kirkland battery at Costco. I bought it for $74 and then Ramon and his guy put it in. Ramon wouldn't charge me anything so I just left $15 on his desk. We are all so lucky to have him!

Don't worry about making a cake Patty, it's not a big deal :tongue: Lemon bars or Brownies are always a welcome treat. If you should feel so inclined to make a cake I like chocolate cake with a cream frosting.

See first post for an update.

We'll be driving within a mile of my house when we are near Cook's Corner.

GREAT. We have a starting location, route.....and Patty has invited all of us to come by her house for ??????. But I still don't know WHEN (?) Patty---LED's are in the car so remind me (I'm old)

GREAT. We have a starting location, route.....and Patty has invited all of us to come by her house for ??????. But I still don't know WHEN (?) Patty---LED's are in the car so remind me (I'm old)

^I wondered about asking Les and Jonathan about having the start/meeting point at my house since I have coffee, brownies and most importantly, toilets. For a small turnout it could work. I'm closer to the end of the drive, though.

Hey people, I have been experiencing NSX withdrawals lately. If I can get away for the day, would anyone be open to me riding shotgun? I can meet you at your house or some other convenient meeting spot. I live near Pasadena, so I will need to drive south to meet up with most if not all of you.

626-676-3000

GREAT. But I still don't know WHEN (?)

We are meeting at 12:00 noon at the location listed on first post.

^I wondered about asking Les and Jonathan about having the start/meeting point at my house since I have coffee, brownies and most importantly, toilets. For a small turnout it could work. I'm closer to the end of the drive, though.

Meeting at your house will not work with the route we have planned.

Hey people, I have been experiencing NSX withdrawals lately. If I can get away for the day, would anyone be open to me riding shotgun? I can meet you at your house or some other convenient meeting spot. I live near Pasadena, so I will need to drive south to meet up with most if not all of you.

626-676-3000

You can ride with me as Irene will not be going on this drive. Call me to make arrangements.

... If I can get away for the day, would anyone be open to me riding shotgun? 626-676-3000...

It's a birthday surprise!!! Didn't expect you to post :biggrin: can't wait to see you on the drive. If les can't take you then I will offer up my passenger seat as well.

Sorry Patty, but I already had the route planned out to start on the opposite side from your place :frown:

Last edited:
You can ride with me as Irene will not be going on this drive. Call me to make arrangements.

Riding with you means that i would need to bring my neck brace LOL. I'm still trying to get out of another commitment. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Thanks les

Back