First drive of the year, here we go. Feb 23rd

Hey everyone,

This winter break has been too long and I am itching to get out and stretch my cars legs. My birthday is next Friday (the 22nd) and I could think of few better ways to celebrate than to take my car out with all of you that can make the drive and following meal.

The plan is to meet up mid day (noonish) Saturday, I am working with Les (LMR) to plan out a nice local route. I hope that everyone on Prime can help me celebrate my birthday at 8000RPMs! Sign up so Les and I know how many to expect.

Updated list of attendees:

1. Track Addict
2. LMR
3. Supersonic
4. Marinensx93
5. g3driver (maybe)
6. Kyras
7. GO KRT
8. NSXNEMO (+1)

UPDATE

The address of the meeting spot (small little strip mall that at least one or two NSXs pass each time) is 27194 Ortega Hwy The route we will be taking this weekend (the 23rd) is Ortega Highway east and then back wherein we will be traversing trabucco canyon and finally getting something to eat at CPK

Last edited:
I'm in

If weather doesn't twist on us I'm in. I prob will also go chronic taco this Sunday if weather is good.

I'll be out of town for the weekend so I'll miss this one too. Enjoy your birthday ride and do your car a favor and wash it before the next drive.:tongue:

Just remember to keep it clean, You never know when the Ninja Artist will pop out and surprise you!

Jonathan, I just had my birthday Jan. 29th so I'll horn in on your birthday celebration and perhaps bring a cake? Cake or just brownies, I'm in!

Patty

Jonathan, I just had my birthday Jan. 29th so I'll horn in on your birthday celebration and perhaps bring a cake? Cake or just brownies, I'm in!

Patty

YAY! Patty, you are of course welcome to celebrate with me for OUR combined birthday. I like cake...and brownies...I also like surprises so either one is fine by me.

Looking like this is going to be a fun event.

Adrain, your too busy for a drive but can go to a meet where people sing and dance like flash mob. Your too funny.

I have a baby shower to go to on 23rd. 24th is booked now for me so either way doesnt matter. Have fun.

Baby showers are for the women, not men:wink:

Back