Finally got an NSX

Congrats! One less NSX in AZ but I hope you grow to love it.
Yup, I recognize B's car from the couple meet-ups we had at Supercar Saturday and C&C. Sad that he sold it already but glad to see that it's in good hands and still on the forums. Congratulations on the purchase!

Its up to par in the suspension department, I guess with 350+rwhp I expected a different sort of power band. Overall the car drives nice its growing on me just got to change a few more things. The red interior crap really drives me nuts. Going to fix it this afternoon once I get it back from its valve adjustment.

What type of car are you coming from, as the peak power does not really speak to the power delivery? The strong point of the car is driving position and feel.

What type of car are you coming from, as the peak power does not really speak to the power delivery? The strong point of the car is driving position and feel.
I've had tons of cars, right now have exige,m coupe,e30 m3 and this. I was dd'n a lightly modded 993 c4s before this NSX

Congrats! Looking good .... Enjoy!

Congrats and welcome to the family.:smile:

I've had tons of cars, right now have exige,m coupe,e30 m3 and this. I was dd'n a lightly modded 993 c4s before this NSX

It sounds like you are into small displacement NA cars so the NSX should be very similar to what you have been driving. With the SCer it will have a few additional HP but from a power delivery perspective it will feel like NA. If you want more drama out of your 350 wheel you should go with a turbo car.

It sounds like you are into small displacement NA cars so the NSX should be very similar to what you have been driving. With the SCer it will have a few additional HP but from a power delivery perspective it will feel like NA. If you want more drama out of your 350 wheel you should go with a turbo car.

I like to keep it reliable. Its just a different type of power band ive had 5-700rwho cars. i dont mind the car, just need to change a few things.

Back