Finally! A little boys dream came true!

Well, I was finally able to realise my childhood dream. Owning a Honda NSX! I bought mine a couple of weeks ago, it was Michel's (DutchBlackNSX) car.
I'm really happy with it so far. Just need a little TLC which i'm allready working on.

I'll be attending the 2015 NSX Europe Club tour and hope to enjoy this car for alot more miles to come!

Here's some pictures:

20141006_140227.jpg

20141006_182953.jpg

20141006_183026.jpg

IMG_20141006_WA0007.jpg

IMG_20141006_WA0008.jpg

IMG_20141006_WA0009.jpg

20141010_224452.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
congratulations......that car was no stranger to the nsx club.It probably knows the way to Le mans....

Nice!! Congrats!!!

Love those rims and black is always beautiful :cool:

Not feeling the Dali Racing stickers though....:redface: would look 1000x better without them...it's such a clean car.

Beautiful! Welcome to the family

Man I love those fogs! I wish they came as standard equipment on this side of the pond!

haha love the exhaust? it's the first thing that's got to go go go!!! I hate the looks of them... Remus on a Honda? Not on my watch...
But first i'm fixing one of the typical NSX problems. The water in the taillights problem. Jup I have it as well and I am making my own new seals instead of buying them from Honda. Honda asks 200$ for the seals here in Holland.

I allready made a set myself and Dimer is testing them out on his dad's NSX. Can't wait to find out if they work :)
I also used transparent kit on the tallights to really make sure there's not getting any water in anymore!

welcome to the club but......... the Dali R Racing I would remove it because someone might KEY your paint he is not liked

and I want those rims do you know what kind they are?

again love hte car and it will love you back

- - - Updated - - -

Advant 7's I see someone posted thanks

Back