f40 video

Originally posted by ALLAN:
RICH=PUFF DADDY AT 295 MILLION DOLLARS
BRITANY SPEARS AT 100 MILLION DOLLARS

They are extremely rich. I consider anyone that can own the 3 cars you have to be rich... and I am sure you don't live in a shack either. But I guess we all have our definitions of wealth. I would love to do as well as you have done allan. Of course, when i reach that goal, i wont spend all my time arguing and badmouthing NSX's
smile.gif

i just gotta keep working and one day ill have my dream garage!

Just keep following Caroline's program!

lamborghini4b.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/kunoichi_chan/

"Hi, it's me, Caroline (that's me in the red dress!) and as you already know, I want to help you make money. If you are new to the internet, new to making money on the internet or both, I can help."

She's a Diablo driver! LOL!

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get Boosted!
www.boostedgroup.com

Ron if you have kept up with the site, that is old news, Allan is alwas putting down the NSX.
biggrin.gif
He odes it to get people like you riled up. Do you really think that if Allan did not like the NSX he would still own one? I mean come on now. It's just the lowest on his totem pole.

Allan, wussup wit yo bra. Youse be talking about vtec like that, youse be needig an asswuppin
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by BoostedMR2:
Just keep following Caroline's program!

She's a Diablo driver! LOL!

-- DavidV [img]http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot David... now I am turned off of the Daiblo for LIFE!
smile.gif

Oh, by the way... allan is the crossdresser in the purple in that pic
smile.gif
..hehe just messin with ya!

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 06 September 2002).]

Going by your posts on this topic.I would call that brown nosing.I've owned an nsx for about 4 going on 5 years as a matter of fact the advan racing rims on mynsx newest red nsx are my old rims I sold to wing.Well on Monday I will give you more of a history if you are that interested but I am running late for a trip to Vegas and I have to go.I will check this post again Monday.Brown noser

Ron no need to brown nose for I as well have a few cars under my belt, let me see a 1979 Yugo, 1967 Beetle, 1976 Pinto, as well as a 1974 Gremlin. Now these cars rock let me tell you.
biggrin.gif

Anyways have fun in vegas don't lose your shirt or better yewt make sure you dont gamble away the title for the nsx. You know its not worth cashing it in for a green chip
biggrin.gif

Allan.. here is the mclaren video I was talking about. It is a 9 meg d/l.

Here are the stats:
0-400M in 11.045 (supports a 1/4 mile of 11.1)
0-1KM in 19.548 @ 276.41 MPH or roughly 171 MPH .. which would support a 0-200 in 28 seconds I would think.
http://www.davefogel.com/f1vsupra.avi

Here is a bonus movie vs the skyline. 2.5 meg. http://www.davefogel.com/f1vskyline.avi

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 06 September 2002).]

hey boosted, how'd you find that link? looking for ways to supplement your income? lol. i can see your search now, "how to get a diablo"

ron ron, better hurry up and get on that plane to vegas, its the weekend and you gotta spend all that $$$ you made this week to get some a$$ at the CHICKEN RANCH, or will you be going to the ROOSTER HOUSE?

netviper ive seen those videos, no doubt the car is blisteringly fast, but who knows what gearing it has. i'm not denying the viper cant perform the way it says, just relaying info ive read about how the numbers were gathered.

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
I would also consider someone who registered as recently as June 2002 as a newbie as well.

Hey now. I have been lurking on this site since November of last year but finally got around to registering around June. This site was very helpful in buying the NSX, which I bought in February. Don't know why it took me so long to register though.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by RON300R:
I've owned an nsx for about 4 going on 5 years as a matter of fact the advan racing rims on mynsx newest red nsx are my old rims I sold to wing
if these are the same cool 3-spoke black Advan wheels that were on a dark NSX that had an incident at Laguna Seca (NSXPO-99), then you're a long-time owner.

hey boosted, how'd you find that link?

The big blonde in the middle helped carry my MR2 out of a ditch last weekend. I was very grateful for her help. She told me Diablos are magnets for hot chicks like herself and directed me to the website.

lamborghini6.jpg

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

------------------
Get Boosted!
www.boostedgroup.com

Back