Exotic car show participants needed

This show had some really nice cars .............

SANY0068.jpg

Then it went to the dogs ...............

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0066.jpg

But you know ........... that's what is was really all about. Nice job Tom and friends. Had a great day. Nice cars, nice weather, great people and great cause.

SANY0071.jpg

SANY0070.jpg

SANY0064.jpg

SANY0063.jpg

SANY0043.jpg

SANY0045.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

SANY0046.jpg

And the 2nd Place PC Winner goes to ....................

SANY0041.jpg

:smile: It was really a great show, and I enjoyed meeting some of the Primers that I had never met before: Rich, John, and several others that my CRS keeps me from remembering (Bill??, and a couple others. Sorry!) Also, nice seeing Jack and Howard, who I had met before.

Lots of F cars there, and it was nice seeing these Italian classics. Here are some of the photos I took (I can't believe I didn't take one of Rich's NFR...:redface: )

http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv215/jukngene/Cool Cars for Castaway Critters/

Thanks, again, Tom and the rest of the Castaway Critters gang for hosting a great show!

Great show---it was nice meeting all of you guys. It was a treat to see a number of NSX's in one place , as all of the other sweet rides in the show. I hope that this becomes an annual event.

Phenomenal show, perfect weather. Big thanks to Tom for all the work he put into organizing the show. Great meeting some new NSXers, thanks to Bill for the jacket. After seeing Mark's Volk CE-28Ns, I need a set and I'm painting my air scoops and side views signal green.

Phenomenal show, perfect weather. Big thanks to Tom for all the work he put into organizing the show. Great meeting some new NSXers, thanks to Bill for the jacket. After seeing Mark's Volk CE-28Ns, I need a set and I'm painting my air scoops and side views signal green.

Is that an inside joke?(then scoop and signal paint)
it seems like there was a good turnout.

Is that an inside joke?(then scoop and signal paint)
it seems like there was a good turnout.

Guess I should have specified that I'm painting (not really) my scoops and side views to be like docjohn :tongue: signal green is the bright neon porsche green

Guess I should have specified that I'm painting (not really) my scoops and side views to be like docjohn :tongue: signal green is the bright neon porsche green

second place peoples choice baby...need I say more:biggrin:

Many, many thanks to all of you NSX guys who took the time and made the effort to participate in our inaugural event. Some of you traveled considerable distances and had to stay in hotels in order to make it early yesterday morning. We truely appreciate everything that all of you guys did. I am so pleased with how well everything went. And as all of you know, it was all done for a really worthy cause.

Thanks again guys. We really hope you had a great time and will consider giving us your help again next year.

Tom Clark

Many, many thanks to all of you NSX guys who took the time and made the effort to participate in our inaugural event. Some of you traveled considerable distances and had to stay in hotels in order to make it early yesterday morning. We truely appreciate everything that all of you guys did. I am so pleased with how well everything went. And as all of you know, it was all done for a really worthy cause.

Thanks again guys. We really hope you had a great time and will consider giving us your help again next year.

Tom Clark

Thanks Tom. Had a great time and will see you again next year. Hope you raised a good $$ amount for the critters.

I will spread the word here about The James A. Hueholt Memorial Foundation for Animals.

All the Best
-Rich B. :smile:

Tom--it was pleasure driving down, participating, and contributing to your very worthy cause. I believe that the great turnout was a direct result of your contacting and updating everyone on the exotic car websites. Thank you for a great show--I can't wait for next year!

Last edited:
thanks for the followup Tom!

Back