Exotic car show participants needed

Tom,

I put it on my calendar. Will know better later in March if I can make it. By the way, I rescue horses on my farm here in Reva, Va.

v/r
Dave

Re:Detailing for Exotic car show

Hello just offering my services for detailing if anyone is near the Harrisburg area and would like to get your car cleaned up for the show let me know buffing or just simple hand wax. I am pretty sure i will be there to attend not many car shows like this local to here maybe even a nice mountain drive after the show?

I might be able to attend... Will have to see how my travel schedule firms up, but will post an update when i can.

Tom, I'm going to post this event in the regional forums for S2000's on S2KI and S2KCA, if you don't mind. Maybe it will draw some spectator interest.

Posted on the above 2 regional forums, plus on Facebook. :smile: Really looking forward to this show!

Some great cars have registered this week including two 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO's, a Ferrari 458 Italia, and a Ferrari F40!!!!!!!

Tom,Sending check today. Hopefully it will be a nice day for a drive
Terry

We're all hoping for the weather to cooperate. Thanks for registering, and I did get your pic in my email. You are the 5th NSX to register. That's a pretty good showing from the Acura owners. Thanks again, and see you on April 30th.

Tom,

As a result of my postings on the 3 S2000 forums that I belong to, there are about 6 or so folks that plan to show up. :cool: Looking forward to this! :smile:

Tom,

As a result of my postings on the 3 S2000 forums that I belong to, there are about 6 or so folks that plan to show up. :cool: Looking forward to this! :smile:

That's great news Gene, we need lots of attendees. Thanks for posting on those forums. Let's hope for great weather!!!

Tclark---I just sent in my registration form and donation for the show. Can you recommend some hotels near the show site? This will be an over-nighter for me.

Thanks.

looks like I need to consider this event since our numbers are growing...if my schedual permits I will register.

Tclark---I just sent in my registration form and donation for the show. Can you recommend some hotels near the show site? This will be an over-nighter for me.

Thanks.

I am also overnighting, and just made reservations at the Rodeway Inn (http://www.rodewayinnhersheypa.com/) Looks like about 3 or 4 miles from the museum, and the rates were the lowest I could find in a AAA rated hotel. Nothing fancy, but good enough for me. :smile: I'll be on a drive with some of my S2000 buddies about 40 miles west of Hershey on Friday, so this works out great for me. Maybe we can hook up for dinner or drinks Friday night?

I'm in... Registering tonight

Reg and pic sent...

Last edited:
Back